Does anyone regret their Neverfull Mm?

I read all of your comments and yet I still can't decide if I am willing to take the chance of creasing or straps digging in my shoulders....for that price.. The SA said there were no problems with the new bags.. Is she right or is this the line they feed newbies like me?!...

They say the same thing to me too when I ask about defects.

Funny because when I asked them they all say "I've personally never had to deal with that before" or "really I have that bag and I've never heard of that or had yet problem" or "maybe it's the way they store the bag" or "I think it's only a small % of people".

I read all of your comments and yet I still can't decide if I am willing to take the chance of creasing or straps digging in my shoulders....for that price.. The SA said there were no problems with the new bags.. Is she right or is this the line they feed newbies like me?!...
It has nothing to do with the newer style or any improvement. Is the width of the strap. The thiner the strap is, the sharper it gets and since is coated, it will be hard instead of the vachetta soft. I say if you really want the NF, go for the mono or da.

I have 2 neverfull, in monogram and damier. I prefer the damier due to its dark colour. I do not have to baby it, until monogram. But I do find the damier straps creases and splits up very easily. They crease after a few hours use and split within a month.

I bought my mono MM in 2009 and I have honestly only used it 10 times at the most. I don't regret the purchase, I just rarely use it. I really only use it when I head off to a conference/course as it holds my laptop and everything I might need for the day. I think the lack of zipper is what it is all about for me, every now and then I can cope, not everyday.

I love my DE NF MM! I use mine with the Jumbo Pursebling Exclusive Zippered Organizer in red. I have the newer model and don't find the straps uncomfortable and I am very thin. I also like the pochette that comes with it. I hope you can get yours soon!

Purseblingredjumbo_zps8859d6bc.jpg

I'm looking to get the jumbo for my ikat NF and was looking at this style...can you still cinch your NF with this organizer? thanks!:smile:

I had a mono NF very briefly several years ago, and sold it new since missed the return date. I think anything for that price should have pockets and zippers and it seemed ridiculous to have spent $700 ( what it cost at the time) on a fancy plastic shopping bag. So yeah, I regret buying it but I sold it for what I bought it for, so all good, lesson learned.

Aaahhh..Im having the same trouble.....I'm a newbie to NF and can't for the life of me decide between the MM and the GM....I do tend to carry a lot...so my bags are always heavy.....

Aaahhh..Im having the same trouble.....I'm a newbie to NF and can't for the life of me decide between the MM and the GM....I do tend to carry a lot...so my bags are always heavy.....

I wish I had gotten the GM instead if the MM.

At the time I thought the GM was too big but now everytime I pack for a trip I wish that I had a GM instead of the MM.

I just received a pre-loved Neverfull in Damier Ebene. It's gorgeous. I put my items in there and noticed that the straps aren't super comfortable. The bag still has that fresh leather smell so I'm not sure how broken in it is. I love the size and everything else but I'm concerned about the straps, especially reading this thread.

I regret it but at the same time I love it. I really just hate how everyone has the same bag as me, however i love it because it's so useful

This. I have tried many times to stop using it because it is everywhere, but I do love it; it is useful and I am now contemplating a second one. I have decided that many people have one because it is so amazingly useful and functional, so why should I stop using it? When I carry it with less, I cinch it and it looks like a whole different bag. Oh, let's not forget how light it is. When I go from my NF to a Chanel bag...yikes! I feel the weight difference!

I love my neverful mm in de and don't really care if it's popular. My biggest worry is the fact that it's so open - I sometimes worry it will fall over and everything will go flying. I love being able to wear it cinched for a different look - it's nice to have the versatility.