Does anyone regret their Neverfull Mm?

I have a pre-loved mono NF MM that I absolutely love! It's only my second LV bag. My other is a speedy 30. Of the two I find it way better for everyday use. I would absolutely recommend it!

I bought my DE neverfull from this lady on eBay who barely used it. 10 months later, the same lady emails me asking if I would sell it back to her. This bag may be popular but for good reason. I have no regrets whatsoever.

I have only had my MG MM for about a month but so far I am loving it. I started out using a purse organizer but it was just so heavy. I think since I could organize it all, I added way too many things. Once I took that out and left only the essentials in smaller bags...Perfect!!

Question:
I have a Cabas piano tote mono and a speedy b mono. Love them but always worry about the vanchetta.

Should I get another speedy b in dammer ebene or a neverfull ebene?

I dislike that there are so many fake neverfulls out there. As well with LVs new route of leather bags will the epi eventually become dated especially with all the fakes?

Does anyone regret getting the Neverfull Mm? If so, why?
I'm looking to buy my first LV and I am hesitating between the Neverfull and the Marylebone. I love the shape of the Marylebone but I think it might be too dressy for everyday use but I'm afraid to regret the Neverfull...

Well, I got my Mono Neverfull MM in 2009... and now, in 2014, I have FOUR Neverfull MMs (Mono, DE, DA and Roses). No regrets! One of my favorite bags for everyday and/or travel! It's awesome :smile:

That said, I do love the Marylebone as well. It's definitely a lot more dressy and stylish than the Neverfull... but I think it would be fine for everyday, too. Not TOO dressy.

Its my workhorse bag - it takes a licking - bus, airport, airplanes, daily commuting and still looks good.

I don't love my DE as much as my mono, but I use it none the less.

I wish I had bought one more before they changed the design.

I have the MM in the Mono and GM in the ebene and regret that I didn't do it the other way around as I like cinching the straps on the GM and I don't like the way it makes the ebene leather crease. The vachetta on the MM is softer so I wish I had done the GM in that size. Also, I use the MM more and wish it were in ebene so I could use it all the time without having to worry about the vachetta. Otherwise, no I LOVE my neverfulls

I actually have been thinking about selling my NF GM in DE because it's just too big. The only time I use it is when traveling and it definitely holds a ton but tends to get too heavy since it's so big and I load it up. Other than that, I never use it. I would consider the MM because it's a little smaller and more practical.