Does anyone regret their Neverfull Mm?

I did but only because I would have rather had the GM. So I sold it and got the GM. I love, love, love the GM size in neverfull's. I love how it wraps around the body open and can be cinched up to make smaller. It really is the best tote.

I have 2 neverfulls - mono & DE - both mm size
I use them more than any of my other bags

I use my NF a LOT more than my speedy. Easily 10 x more than I use my speedy 30

+1. I have 2 neverfull mm and just purchased a speedy b 30. I love the speedy, but already find it so much less functional than the Nf's.

I do. I let the SA talk me out of buying the Totally MM and went home with a Neverfull MM that day instead. Fast forward three years later and I now have both the Totally PM and MM. The Neverfull straps constantly dug into my shoulders, and I loved all the extra pockets in the Totally.

i didn't regret getting the neverfull, but i did regret getting it in ebene!

i didn't cinch it often, but leather chipped off especially where the leather gets creased!
but the thing that really bothered me is that the cracking of my handles started very early (like three months). it's now in repair and i'm going to sell it, because i don't want to worry about it anymore

Depends what/how much you normally carry in your bags, whether you are OK with an open top or like more security, etc. I have a Speedy and a woman at work has a NF (both of us are the kind of people who would only buy an LV bag as a once or twice in a lifetime luxury) and everytime she sees me she says she wishes she would have bought a Speedy instead of her NF.

I have the Neverfull GM in mono and don't regret it at all. It's not my favorite bag, but it's definitely my most used. The Neverfull is so practical and perfect for travel and lugging my daily work essentials.

I read all of your comments and yet I still can't decide if I am willing to take the chance of creasing or straps digging in my shoulders....for that price.. The SA said there were no problems with the new bags.. Is she right or is this the line they feed newbies like me?!...