Does anyone regret buying felicie, why ?

Naghia

May 18, 2016
Felicie monogram has caught my eyes and i'm falling in love with its beauty. I haven't see it in person, so before i decided to buy it i want to know has anyone regrets buying felicie and why ?
Thx for your responses :smile:

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
No... I bought mine only about a month before quarantines started happening but I was getting a decent amount of use out of it. It easily goes from day to night which is nice. The only thing I could do without are the little pouches inside, I remove them and the bag is much more useful.

Reactions: Naghia
I did initially because it doesn’t fit a lot and I felt like I was doing a puzzle all the time to organize everything haha! I decided to give it another try recently and I like it better. Having the extra inserts makes it fun too! Good luck!

I bought my Felicie on impulse which is not normal for me. So at first I kind of regretted it, but now I don't. It's actually very versatile. I bought mine in Epi leather so I think that helps - it can work casually or dressed up. The chain can also be worn several different ways depending on what you need, so that's nice too. Like @mrsinsyder, I haven't really used the inserts in it, but they can definitely be useful in other ways!

My Felicie in empreinte was given to me as a gift. At first I thought I’d never use it because it’s so small but it’s so perfect as a light crossbody and I only use one of the inserts for cash and cards. The other pouch won’t fit at the same time since I put my keys, car fob and a lipgloss in it too. It’s beautiful and functional and the chain dresses it up.

I also have 3, I don’t regret them at all. They are small, so I don’t use the inserts with them. I also prefer to change the straps for daily use. I only use the chain if I’m using it as an evening bag. For my mono one, I use an Eva strap, for my tourtrelle one I use a PM strap of the same colour and for my noir one I use an off brand strap.

I have the monogram version and love it! I can spruce up any outfit. Like others said, it goes day to night easy. There’s a PF user that posted a video of how to wear the chain 10 different ways - that sold me. I only use the slim wallet in the bag, and use the zippered pouch in my speedy. It fits essentials - my key fob, phone, lipgloss and maybe tissue for my child. It does not fit sunnies.

I admit as reading of others experience waviness to flap, I am more careful in opening the bag and leave unbutton when dormant.

I have red epi version on my wish list. Great way to get a silver chain and add pop to any outfit.

Last edited:
I recently received mine and I love it! I find myself reaching for my much smaller bags than my larger speedy 30/35 bags. I love that it came w/a wallet that I plan to heat stamp and put in my other LV bags when I run errands. I also love that it can go from day to night with the change of the chain strap. I'm def. glad I chose it over the new model pochette.

Got mine almost 3 years ago (black epi with hot pink lining) and don't regret it at all. Weirdly, I love the smell of the interior and the leather inserts, even though I don't use them often. (I wish I did though, I love the pop of color!) It's the perfect bag for being hands free, running errands, going for dinner, going to a concert or a club, etc. I personally prefer it over the Favorite or PA or anything else in that general size range. I think it looks more elegant.

I bought my Felicie on impulse which is not normal for me. So at first I kind of regretted it, but now I don't. It's actually very versatile. I bought mine in Epi leather so I think that helps - it can work casually or dressed up. The chain can also be worn several different ways depending on what you need, so that's nice too. Like @mrsinsyder, I haven't really used the inserts in it, but they can definitely be useful in other ways!

Yess... The way we can worn the chain in many different ways is something ! I saw it in youtube and that's one of the reason why i like felicie.... Thank you for sharing :smile:

Reactions: mgrnt
I have 3- mono, DA, and amarante vernis. I love them all and find the inserts very useful not only in felicie but in other small bags. A nice bonus. I bought mine when they first came out years ago. Can you believe the mono was 800? That was my first.

Wooww 800, really ?? You must be feeling very lucky now :smile: .... Yess I'm interested with the insert too which I think I can put in my other lv bags