Tech Does anyone play Halo 3?

Berlyn and I played tonight, and kicked some butt! Good luck getting your promotion!

We had some purse talk going on in the pre-game lobby, that was probably the first time anyone's ever talked about Birkins via Halo. :P

I don't play it yet, but I'm planning on getting an xbox360 some time after new year (first I'm getting the Wii for myself for Christmas :yahoo:), and then Halo3 will definitely be on my list :yes:

OMG it was so much fun! I strongly urge the rest of the tPF Halo community to play with us next time. Outpt's bf played with us as well and it was awesome. My bf plays too but he is underway right now, I was saying that we should have couples Halo :nuts:

I'll totally get my promotion TONIGHT damn it! One away right now. I'll post a pic or something when I get it :smile:

Actually I just got it!!! Yay!!!!

i only play if my fiance drags me to play. but we havent had much time to play since summer. 2 nights ago he tried to drag me to play, and when we turned it on he realized his 12 month subscription had JUST expired! time to buy him a new one! (maybe a stocking stuffer??)

they have "clans"?? (from what i over here when he's talking live) we should make one for tpf! HAHAHAA!

I love Halo! I haven't had a lot of experience with Halo 3 (my brother just bought it while I have been away at school) but I was very very good at Halo 2..

But then again, I was the one hiding in the corners and sniping everyone with my amazing aim.....and get too close? I have my trusty little sword.

Heh. It was always such a fun combo. Hmm...I'm going to have to see if I can steal a Box from my brother so I can play with you ladies..

Sorry to say it, but I used to play a lot of World of Warcraft ( :whistle:) and I miss talking to everyone....

So it would be good to get back into the swing of things....

:happydance:

My DH and I are two of the most obsessed Halo fans we know. We collect the action figures, have all the little hero clix we can get our grubby paws on, read all the novels, even you halo savvy peeps can probably tell my screen name is a shoutout to MC as well...

Anyhow, we had H3 on preorder for 2.5 years and were so excited when it finally got released! We only really have an Xbox/xbox360 for Halo reasons.

I'd love to get on live and play with some of y'all but our live is all jacked up due to our internet connection and the way it is set up in our apt.
We will probably be down to play A LOT with you guys next year when we're in Iraq, so if you can hold your horses til 2008/2009 we will be there!

I LOVE Halo, it rivals my love for handbags. The story is so inspiring, any of you that like to read should pick up this 5 book series.
THE BEST.

And if any of you are wondering, a lot of the military related stuff is authentic, in terms of bearing and unbreakable spirit :smile: Also a lot of the technical stuff even though a lot of it is futuristic. Some fundamental things never change.

My siblings are hooked to Halo 3... they just sit and play for hours. I've only tried it once. I just can't seem to stay in front of a tv screen. I always gotta be in front of my computer it seems lol.

i play once in awhile but i'm really terrible. i never know how to locate anyone or anything. i'm always walking around lost and getting shot. hah.

my bf is an addict though. he doesn't play when i'm around but during weeknights, he'll play for hours. he's had today and yesterday off from work. he doesn't play during the day but he'll be up until 3-4AM playing.