Tech Does anyone play Halo 3?

Berlyn

<3 H
May 24, 2007
Just wondering, I've been playing all the time and run across another woman on there maybe one out of every 10 games :Push: A lot of my other girlfriends have gone on to Call of Duty 4, but honestly I'm not a fan. I'd rather blow up aliens :upsidedown: New people in general would be nice to play with though, so regardless of gender, post and lets play :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I do, and I'm on live! I haven't played in a couple weeks (since I made Lieutenant Grade 2, whoo), but a tPF fragfest sounds awesome.

If anyone wants to add me to their friend list, my tag is outptsystm.

I do, and I'm on live! I haven't played in a couple weeks (since I made Lieutenant Grade 2, whoo), but a tPF fragfest sounds awesome.

If anyone wants to add me to their friend list, my tag is outptsystm.

Nice!!! We should play :tup: I'll send you my gamertag. I just made Lt. Grade 3, I will have that captain dual boxes thing soon enough :Push: Or well at least I hope :smile:

I should get a 360 again around February. At this point, Meaghan's brother has mine, he inherited it when I got too busy for it. I also lack a solid HDTV to play it on... H3 is definitely the first title I'll pick up for it. Looks sick!

Vlad: Looking forward to you getting it so the tPF leader himself can lead us to victory! btw, you definitely should get the best HDTV + new xbox money can buy. Megs got her birkin, now its your turn! :lol:

no, but i have the funniest video on earth about it. :roflmfao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG that is so me, well not totally, but sometimes when the bf is talking to me I don't hear him because I'm playing and for one I have a headset on an ear and the other ear just won't hear any of it while I'm playing.