Does anyone own Vintage 1 denim???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i need help with sizing! i love the look of them, with the motorcross looking knees. they are on sale now all over the internet but not sure what size to order. i am usually a 28 or 29 in william rast, true religion, people's lib, and frankie b. thanks!

2. I would order a 30 if you're smaller in the waist or 31 if your waist/hips are about the same size. I'm a 26 and have a pair in 26 and two pairs in 27... I think I lucked out with the 26 because both pairs of 27s are smaller in the waist (by comparison). Good luck!!

3. hmmmmm...i just bid on a pair on eBay that are a 29. the bid price is only @ $20 so no biggie if i do win them. i can just use that size for comparison.

4. ^That's a good price!! I hope they fit!!

5. I´m a 28 in true religion, j brand, 7fam and a 27/28 in rock & republic. My vintage1 in 29 are too small.:sad: I think I needed a 30 or 31.