Does anyone own two or more of the same bag but in different colour?

1. I've just purchased a Josephine PM in Cherry and I'm eyeing a Khaki one...I can also see myself 'collecting' the Epi Saint Tropez in every given colour under the sun...is this normal?:confused1:

2. yes..i plan on doing it with the speedies. i looooove them

3. Many people do. Irene's noes sprind to mind right away. More than a few girls have multiple speedys. I have 2 antigua GMs....if you like it go for it! :smile:

4. I have 8 pochettes and 4 speedys.....many people buy multiples on the same thing!!!!!!!!!

5. It feels good to be understood:love:

6. I have two Epi 25 speedies, Moka and Cannelle. Love those speedies... :love: And I am one of those people that did not originally "get" the appeal of the speedy. :shame:

7. I, too, didn't get the whole speedy thing until I got one. Love them!!

8. Yes!:graucho: :lol:

PICT4424.jpg
  9. I have three Almas: toledo blue, mandarin, and new red. When you find a style you like, go for it, I say!

10. Me too!! So far I have 3 speedy's and 1 more on the way! 2 of them are Epi Speedy's just different colors!!

11. yup, i do that all the time! hehehe...you're pretty normal to us.

12. lol, i agree :yes:! i have several bags, but i'm just starting to collect certain LV items. so far i have 2 speedies, 2 pochettes, and 3 cles, but i can see those numbers increasing shortly.

13. Yes, I have 3 CB retros, 2 CB PTIs, 2 vernis reade PMs, and 5 vernis french purses. You're not the only one, this is pretty normal.. LOL!

14. Not yet but in the future...definitely!

15. I have a mono Speedy 25, a Mono Speedy 30 and a Damier Speedy 25 - so three! I love them all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice