Does anyone own this

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
wallet, i ordered it but have not receicve it yet, no store has this wallet. My local store said they never got it and its limited in JAX. Have you seening it in store?

Attachments

• 41151_b4wl_a0_front.jpg
    41151_b4wl_a0_front.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 54
I bought it last week in Camel, and I'm waiting for the same in TEAL! I'll post pics once the Teal arrives.

I've not seen this style in stores and it is limited. When I ordered the Teal, they only had 70. It's also available in JAX in Sunflower, Wow!

Which color did you order?

Does anyone know if this comes in platinum with nickel hardware?? My SA said the metallic has the brass hardware.
IDK, the only colors that I saw with this style number were, black, camel, walnut and new colors teal & sunflower. The metallic is probably under a different style number. So call JAX to inquire about the hardware.

I want to order this wallet also but I can't decide which color to get. I have the whiskey, walnut and black xl lily and want a color that I can use with all three. Any suggestions?

There was one at my outlet last week.. it is GORGEOUS and could even be used as a clutch in a pinch. I saw one in a different color but the pink/lavendar inside is beautiful and yes I wanted it so bad!

I want to order this wallet also but I can't decide which color to get. I have the whiskey, walnut and black xl lily and want a color that I can use with all three. Any suggestions?

I personally don't like the look of black and brown together in most cases, JMO... so I would probably go with a color. I think teal would work with all, or even sunflower.