Does anyone own this small chanel deauville tote?

Oct 1, 2015
hi trying to determine if this is big enough for an every day bag & if it stays on shoulder comfortably? It's the smallest of the deauville totes for $1800 (more of a north south style than east west)
Thanks!

Attachments

• 16683334_10212396805701758_1879255714_n.jpg
    16683334_10212396805701758_1879255714_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,815
Hello, not this particular style but I own 3 PSTs in caviar leather which are cut the same. My personality is rather minimalist. I love the PST, such a great size as an everyday bag; really cute for flying too.

The PST holds all my essentials, which can include an LV long wallet, LV 6-key holder, iPhone 6s, tissue pack, lippy of the day, book/kindle, small bottle of water. Sometimes an additional small toy and small pack of snack for my toddler:heart: When I need more space, I will reach for my LV Neverfull. Not a fan of the GST.

And no, the straps do not stay easily on the shoulders (I am EU 36 - 38, 170cm tall). They slip off unless you hold on to them as they sit on your shoulders - which is a rather comfortable way to carry the bag in my opinion. I love to carry them by their straps in my hands or in the crook of my arm. Easy access with the open top; a scarf over it will tame some security concerns.

Any handbag style has to work for your lifestyle and needs. Hope you enjoy the bag if you get it.

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Hello, not this particular style but I own 3 PSTs in caviar leather which are cut the same. My personality is rather minimalist. I love the PST, such a great size as an everyday bag; really cute for flying too.

The PST holds all my essentials, which can include an LV long wallet, LV 6-key holder, iPhone 6s, tissue pack, lippy of the day, book/kindle, small bottle of water. Sometimes an additional small toy and small pack of snack for my toddler:heart: When I need more space, I will reach for my LV Neverfull. Not a fan of the GST.

And no, the straps do not stay easily on the shoulders (I am EU 36 - 38, 170cm tall). They slip off unless you hold on to them as they sit on your shoulders - which is a rather comfortable way to carry the bag in my opinion. I love to carry them by their straps in my hands or in the crook of my arm. Easy access with the open top; a scarf over it will tame some security concerns.

Any handbag style has to work for your lifestyle and needs. Hope you enjoy the bag if you get it.
that's so good to know thank you! :smile: