Does anyone own this Longchamp bag?

I don't own it but it's a gorgeous bag and I think you should get it lol! :graucho:

The Heritage leather is textured like Saffiano. It's rigid and structured and sturdy.

Obviously this is a small bag but I find this size useful in my collection for drinks, dinner, running quick errands.

Is that enough enabling? :lol:

According to Nordstrom the crossody strap adjusts from 22 ½" - 26" so make sure that's gonna work for you.

Thanks so much for the bag specs, Cosmopolitan, (and the encouragement-lol!). Well, it obviously doesn't take much enabling to get me to click 'buy'. I did buy the red one, and picked up a large Le Pliage nylon tote to augment my travel bag collection. It's sad how little self control I have. The strap on the crossbody will be perfect for me. I carry larger bags only when absolutely necessary due to a shoulder injury. I'm amazed I've been able to make the transition from my much larger bags and still carry my essentials. My friends laugh at the tiny 'kits' I developed for my small bags. I manage to fit a few safety pins, hair tie, a couple bandaids, dental floss, a tiny mouthwash infused toothbrush, oil blotting wipes, little eyeglass cleaner wipes, travel size Kleenex, antibacterial wipes, a slender credit card wallet with just essential cards and some cash, my IPhone 7 plus, keys, mint gum, lip balm, one lipstick, a very mini hand lotion, a fabric eyeglass case and a matching jewelry pouch. If I'm super busy and have no time for lunch I can even get an emergency fruit/nut snack bar in one of these bags, but I have to stack it on the top. If I added one more thing it would never work:smile:)