Does anyone own this Crystal Lock?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really want to order this lock from NAP but I haven't seen it anywhere!
    Has anyone actually seen this or OWN it?
    I'm wondering how the crystals are attached and how durable it would actually be? :confused1:
    TIA!
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/13308

2. I was wondering this too... And are they sparkly-er in real life? :confused1:

3. Yes it's beautiful! I want it too!

4. ive seen it irl and had to be dragged away, its stunning!

5. Thanks madamestuff,tomato2730 & gucci_girl_gg for responding! I noticed there is one on eBay that gives us a closer look! WOW, I like it, regardless of the Bling!

6. go for it, its amazing! much much more stunning irl!

7. I heard there is a gold version... Was the gold a past one or to still come out? :smile:

8. I can't see the picture and checked on the site! Is it still there? I want to see!

9. I just ordered it! My experience yesterday with my Blue/Black Paddy from NAP was GREAT, so I thought --- final Christmas present to myself:lol: .
    1/2 off, no tax and free shipping!
    Will post pics when it arrives!

10. ahh good girl. These padlocks are gorgeous. Happy Christmas to yourself ;)

11. Congrats!!!!!!! I love the crystal lock! Wish I could find it in gold!

12. I can't see anything on the link. Can you post a pic? How much is the lock alone? Does it come in gold as I have a chocolate Paddingon?

13. Shiny! Congrats!