Does anyone own this charm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone own this charm (style # 92186) and if not then what do u think of this?thanks

2. It's nice but I'm not really a fan, and if i spent 98 dollars on just a fob, i would be commited!

3. I just got this bleecker charm from coach.com. It's great! It is surpisingly large and chuncky and has the same finish as the bleecker hardware. I thought it was a little pricey, but now i'm really glad I got it. It really adds to the "hobo" look. Here's a couple photos on my Large Bleecker tote. :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. i really love the charm on ur bag and thanks for posting the pics , now i am definitely buying one.

5. That looks great on that bag.

6. Wow! I really like it! It looks great on your bleecker!

7. looks nice, but i would pass on 100 bucks for a keyfob.

8. That's really cute on your bag, but I'm with the others......$100 on a keyfob is pushing it....

9. Very cool!!!

10. I also bought this keychain about a week and a half ago. I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It is quite pricey and I just lost my mind when I bought it. It was one of those days where I was in the mood to buy. It took me a while to get used to it because I would actually hurt myself with it. Everytime I shifted my purse around, the keychain would hit my elbow or arm and leave a bruise. It's a heavy keychain and it will add weight to any bag. I am now considering using it as a keychain and not as a charm on my bag. But nonetheless, I love it. :tup:

11. not saying this is going to happen, but if you're in a parking garage and you feel like something creepy is going on you could put it on your keychain and whack someone with it. The best form of self-defense!!!!

12. soooooo funny....and true!!!! :lol::lol:

13. I love how it looks on your bleecker!

14. I can see the headlines now: "Woman fends off attacker with Coach keychain!" :roflmfao:

15. :lol::lol::lol: