Does anyone own this charm?

I just got this bleecker charm from coach.com. It's great! It is surpisingly large and chuncky and has the same finish as the bleecker hardware. I thought it was a little pricey, but now i'm really glad I got it. It really adds to the "hobo" look. Here's a couple photos on my Large Bleecker tote. :tup:

DSCN3475.jpg

DSCN3476.jpg

I just got this bleecker charm from coach.com. It's great! It is surpisingly large and chuncky and has the same finish as the bleecker hardware. I thought it was a little pricey, but now i'm really glad I got it. It really adds to the "hobo" look. Here's a couple photos on my Large Bleecker tote. :tup:

DSCN3475.jpg

DSCN3476.jpg
i really love the charm on ur bag and thanks for posting the pics , now i am definitely buying one.

I also bought this keychain about a week and a half ago. I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It is quite pricey and I just lost my mind when I bought it. It was one of those days where I was in the mood to buy. It took me a while to get used to it because I would actually hurt myself with it. Everytime I shifted my purse around, the keychain would hit my elbow or arm and leave a bruise. It's a heavy keychain and it will add weight to any bag. I am now considering using it as a keychain and not as a charm on my bag. But nonetheless, I love it. :tup:

not saying this is going to happen, but if you're in a parking garage and you feel like something creepy is going on you could put it on your keychain and whack someone with it. The best form of self-defense!!!!

I also bought this keychain about a week and a half ago. I just fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It is quite pricey and I just lost my mind when I bought it. It was one of those days where I was in the mood to buy. It took me a while to get used to it because I would actually hurt myself with it. Everytime I shifted my purse around, the keychain would hit my elbow or arm and leave a bruise. It's a heavy keychain and it will add weight to any bag. I am now considering using it as a keychain and not as a charm on my bag. But nonetheless, I love it. :tup: