Does anyone own this bag?

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
I'm loving the functionality of this bag but not sure about how I feel about the emblazoned logos in front and back, The logo almost reminds me of Northface coming and going. I'm not a logo person but I love the shape, straps and the fact this bag has functional compartments to find the contents in the bag.

Sorry I couldn't download photo! It's the Fulton Shoulder Tote

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael...FTR-RR&BaseUrl=All+Handbags&PageCategoryId=BR

I bought this in the navy and then returned it. I have been mildly stalking the black with gold hardware....waiting for a sale maybe.
IT IS GORGEOUS on the shoulder but the reason why I returned the navy was because the lining is tan and the leather on that particular bag was very VERY soft. When I would set it down, the hardware on each side would pull the sides down and whenever I tried to open the zipper, it looked like the purse was trying to turn itself inside out with the hardware pulling each side of the purse apart as I unzipped it...all of my stuff being exposed and also, I didn't care for the lining being so noticable.
I have seen this bag in black with a sturdier leather and with black lining...and the problem of the hardware pulling it apart didn't seem to be happening....So I guess it might depend on the leather.
I do love the look so much that I keep thinking about trying again.

Last edited:
I bought this in the navy and then returned it. I have been mildly stalking the black with gold hardware....waiting for a sale maybe.
IT IS GORGEOUS on the shoulder but the reason why I returned the navy was because the lining is tan and the leather on that particular bag was very VERY soft. When I would set it down, the hardware on each side would pull the sides down and whenever I tried to open the zipper, it looked like the purse was trying to turn itself inside out with the hardware pulling each side of the purse apart as I unzipped it...all of my stuff being exposed and also, I didn't care for the lining being so noticable.
I have seen this bag in black with a sturdier leather and with black lining...and the problem of the hardware pulling it apart didn't seem to be happening....So I guess it might depend on the leather.
I do love the look so much that I keep thinking about trying again.

Thank you so much for downloading the pic! I'm interested in the optic white color. It's really an attractive bag. That's an interesting comment you make about the handles being pulled by the chain links to the sides. I don't think I would care for that as well. I think I'm going to try it on one more time 'cause I seem magnetized to it for some reason,