Does anyone own this bag #8A10?

gumbyln

Jun 27, 2008
Hi. I won this bag on ebay tonight and wanted to know if anyone owns one and if you have any modeling pics or input about this bag. I'm suppose to be on a ban and apparently have no self control. Not to mention, the soho line has never been a favorite of mine but I fell in love with the color and I won it for 97.00 so I'm thinking it might be a good deal? I guess I'm not really sure about this bag since i bought it on impulse. Thanks

8381_1.JPG

I'm pretty sure its real. My reservations are more of what it actually looks like on and if its worth what i paid for it? I've never seen this bag in person so i guess i'm not sure of my purchase now

I think it's a gorgeous color!

thank you! This is more of what i was looking for..hehe. I guess I just worded my question wrong and was misunderstood. I was looking for opinions on if anyone thought this bag was nice or just not worth the price cause I've never seen it before and wasn't quite sure if it still sold at the outlets or what not.

Anyways thanks!

Congrats, this is a gorgeous bag! I think it's an older style and I've never seen anyone carrying it. I think it's a steal at $97. If you don't mind me asking, what does the lining look like?

I have style #A808 - It's the flap bag. I think it's from around 2005 or 2006. It's black and all-leather. I bought it from TJ Maxx last summer and paid $169 for it. It still had the original price tag on it, for $269. I'd say you got a great deal! I know it's not the same bag, but it's in the Soho family... hope that helps!

hi everyone. Thank you for you responses! Yeah i've never seen this bag either. I did not get it authenticated through TPF but through a friend of mine who is coach obsessed. She says it seems fine. I just couldn't find any picture of the exact one online but I did find a suede version of the bag in a brownish color.

But i feel a lot better with my purchase with your responses! I guess i was feeling guilty for making another purchase..hehe

and Mrs MC and abdoutots...the lining is not signature. Its just black lining