Does anyone own these earrings?

preciousp

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
I just ordered these earrings from Neiman Marcus & was wondering if anyone here either owns a pair or has seen them IRL. If so, what do you think about them & also did they look too big?

I was a bit reluctant to order w/out being able to try them on (my local NM didn't have them in stock) & I also thought they were a bit expensive for costume jewelry. But I guess it will be worth it if I really like them!!:yes:

Attachments

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
NY
Yeah, they are huge. But I liked them a lot though. If you are used to large ring earring, you'll love them.

xCHANELx

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥â™
O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
i saw them and i think they are adorable!

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Saw them at Tysons Corner boutique. Very eye catching, big hoops -- takes me back to the 60's, the mod look. Way cool, hip, groovy, catch the drift. . . :smile:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
They look very cute!
I'm not a hoop earrings kinda girl though.
They always seem to get stuck into my hair, my clothes or even into someone elses hair :lol:

jessi5786

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
I bought a pair of moon and star studs version not hoops one. I think it's huge and too expensive.
Ooh any modeling pics?

I saw the hoops IRL and although they're big, they are very thin and delicate looking, not gaudy...not to mention gorgeous...please post modeling pics!

preciousp

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
Ooh any modeling pics?

I saw the hoops IRL and although they're big, they are very thin and delicate looking, not gaudy...not to mention gorgeous...please post modeling pics!
I ordered them from the Vegas store and it takes a few days to get here, but I'll post pictures when they arrive!!:yes: