Does anyone own these earrings?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered these earrings from Neiman Marcus & was wondering if anyone here either owns a pair or has seen them IRL. If so, what do you think about them & also did they look too big?

I was a bit reluctant to order w/out being able to try them on (my local NM didn't have them in stock) & I also thought they were a bit expensive for costume jewelry. But I guess it will be worth it if I really like them!!:yes:

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, they are huge. But I liked them a lot though. If you are used to large ring earring, you'll love them.

3. i saw them and i think they are adorable!

4. omg, i think they are soo cute!

5. omg!! I love them. I so want a pair.

6. Saw them at Tysons Corner boutique. Very eye catching, big hoops -- takes me back to the 60's, the mod look. Way cool, hip, groovy, catch the drift. . . :smile:

7. cool earrings.... i am sure you will love them..

8. love em!:tup:

9. I don't but it looks nice~

10. the hoops are cute!!!

11. I bought a pair of moon and star studs version not hoops one. I think it's huge and too expensive.

12. They look very cute!
    I'm not a hoop earrings kinda girl though.
    They always seem to get stuck into my hair, my clothes or even into someone elses hair :lol:

13. Ooh any modeling pics?

I saw the hoops IRL and although they're big, they are very thin and delicate looking, not gaudy...not to mention gorgeous...please post modeling pics!

14. I ordered them from the Vegas store and it takes a few days to get here, but I'll post pictures when they arrive!!:yes:

15. yes they are so cute, what is the price of these