Does anyone own these? Comfortable?

IrisCole

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
I would gobble up every pair of Miu Miu shoes from each collection if I could, but I really loved their Fall 07 shoes. Some of the styles are starting to crop up in sales and eBay for a bit less (finally!).

Does anyone own either of the Naplak or Ruffle styles below? Most of my shoes have high 3" + heels, so the height is fine, but I was wondering if the style was comfortable? Thank you!

f717_1.JPG
e7ac_1.JPG

I would gobble up every pair of Miu Miu shoes from each collection if I could, but I really loved their Fall 07 shoes. Some of the styles are starting to crop up in sales and eBay for a bit less (finally!).

Does anyone own either of the Naplak or Ruffle styles below? Most of my shoes have high 3" + heels, so the height is fine, but I was wondering if the style was comfortable? Thank you!

f717_1.JPG
e7ac_1.JPG

These shoes make me scream out loud!! They are perfection!!!!! (No, I don't own either pair, I am just shouting out loud because they are SO beautiful!!!)

OMG I about peed my pants....GORGEOUS! I love the high, solid heels...no whimpy skinny heels are allowed in PGal land, LOL!

I have high heeled Prada platform mary janes and I would think that Miu Miu's would be somewhat the same in that they are high but a generous cut...far more comfy than they look.

woo hooooooooooooooo love these!