Does anyone own the W Vitello Tote Bag?

That must be an error. The bag is shown on the Ferragamo website and it does not mention anything about an exterior pocket.

By odd coincidence I ended up near a Ferragamo boutique tonight and decided to check out the bag. It does have a slip pocket on the back with a magnetic closure! I think the bag is beautiful and just what I've been looking for in an everyday carry-all, so I bought it. I'm going to see how heavy it is tomorrow with my usual items it in and decide if it's a keeper.

Great - thank you for clarifying the pocket. What ever you decide, please take some pictures! I would love to see it in a real life setting.

Here are a couple of quick photos. I have bags from Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi and others, and I have to say the leather on this bag is soft and absolutely gorgeous, and the magnetic close pocket on the back is perfect for my phone and keys. Love!

Attachments

• -6.jpg
    -6.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 288
  • -5.jpg
    -5.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 284
Here are a couple of quick photos. I have bags from Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi and others, and I have to say the leather on this bag is soft and absolutely gorgeous, and the magnetic close pocket on the back is perfect for my phone and keys. Love!
Thank you for the pics. It's e very nice bag and I think also funcional. But there's no zipper to close ? Or also a magnet ? I have so many bags without closure and want now one with .

Thank you for the pics. It's e very nice bag and I think also funcional. But there's no zipper to close ? Or also a magnet ? I have so many bags without closure and want now one with .

The outside slip pocket closes with a magnet. Inside, there's a center zip section. That's where I keep my wallet, checkbook, etc. There's also another very large zippered section inside in the front and then two slip pockets inside on the back. I like having the choice of open or zipped. I can easily grab my notebook or bottle of water without worrying my wallet is going to fall out. And the outside pocket holds my iphone, keys and lipstick. But of course that's just me. I can't imagine needing a bigger bag, but you can unclip the hardware in the front and loosen the straps along the side to enlarge the bag.

I'll say too that the bag is holding up beautifully. I got caught in a torrential downpour leaving the office last week, and the bag still looks like new.

The only downside I see is the bag is a little heavy.

The outside slip pocket closes with a magnet. Inside, there's a center zip section. That's where I keep my wallet, checkbook, etc. There's also another very large zippered section inside in the front and then two slip pockets inside on the back. I like having the choice of open or zipped. I can easily grab my notebook or bottle of water without worrying my wallet is going to fall out. And the outside pocket holds my iphone, keys and lipstick. But of course that's just me. I can't imagine needing a bigger bag, but you can unclip the hardware in the front and loosen the straps along the side to enlarge the bag.

I'll say too that the bag is holding up beautifully. I got caught in a torrential downpour leaving the office last week, and the bag still looks like new.

The only downside I see is the bag is a little heavy.
Thank you for the info. Think this could be e good bag also for me.
Enjoy your lovely bag.

i almost bought this one. i found last one in shop (AMSTERDAM), big size. black with rose gold HW. it was even 50% of the price!!!!

it looks great when it stands there. and you all know that normally the black one is never on sale....

so... i was really excited.... but when i wear it, the bag is kind of open. cause inside the bag has nothing mind to close, plus the strap hold it even more open,.... kind of disappointing...

the bag is beautiful, but can't really wear it with strap.
without a strap, wear it as a handbag is more beautiful, but since I am mum of two little boys.... I need the strap to wear it cross body,....