Does anyone own the new VSLING?

Jul 18, 2011
Anyone own the new vsling yet? If so does yours come with a date code? Purchased from a very big reputable consignment store but still a bit nervous. Not even sure how to go about double checking authenticity because the bags not out really yet. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Anyone own the new vsling yet? If so does yours come with a date code? Purchased from a very big reputable consignment store but still a bit nervous. Not even sure how to go about double checking authenticity because the bags not out really yet. Any help would be much appreciated!!
What do you mean by date code? Serial code? If so, I was told by Valentino store that they stopped putting these in many of their models. I bought a rockstud from an authorised retailer (confirmed by Valentino) and was concerned when I couldn’t find a serial code tag inside so I called Valentino in nyc and they told me not to worry and that many bags don’t have them anymore

What do you mean by date code? Serial code? If so, I was told by Valentino store that they stopped putting these in many of their models. I bought a rockstud from an authorised retailer (confirmed by Valentino) and was concerned when I couldn’t find a serial code tag inside so I called Valentino in nyc and they told me not to worry and that many bags don’t have them anymore

Sorry, thinking in Hermes terms. Yes, I cannot find it and so accustomed to seeing it my bags. But good to know they stopped putting them in. Thank you!!