does anyone own the new Chanel melrose bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I like it, but sorta still unsure. ANY ADVICE????

2. do u mean melrose cabas or flap?

3. cabas

4. I have the melrose cabas in jersey. Its light and one of my favorite chanel bags.

5. I have the Melrose Cabas in vinyl gradient. Although I previously purchased the Melrose jumbo flap in vinyl gradient already, I cannot get myself to return the cabas version since it is just too awesome. I just might end up using both as purse/carry-on combo for my next air travel...

6. I have the Melrose cabas in vinyl gradient too and I love it..

7. i have the flap, it's really light and the size is just right for an everyday bag. it packs a lot... but it's not really a classic piece, if you know what i mean...

8. I too got my wife the melrose flap version. Very light and trendy. :tup:

9. I have the flap also in gradient..its light and easy carry..its not a classic but the color quite matches with mostly everything I wear....

10. I have the melrose cabas in vinyl gradient and I pretty much use it all the time. I love it...its light and goes with practically everything i wear since I'm a very casual dresser. ( jeans & T's )