Does anyone own the Longchamp Planetes Mini bag?

cwc3

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Does anyone own the Planetes mini bag? Dimensions shows it's 6.75 x 7.5 x 4.75. I have never seen it in person. Just wondering if it is indeed that small? Any advice? TIA!

Last edited:

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
I have one and it's more like 9 or 10 (depending on where you measure) x 7.5 x 4.75.
It IS small though, smaller than the small le pliage.

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
Here is a picture comparing the size w/the small le pliage.
I guess if you measure across the bottom where the corners fold it IS about 7.5 across.

cwc3

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Here is a picture comparing the size w/the small le pliage.
I guess if you measure across the bottom where the corners fold it IS about 7.5 across.
sorry, one more question. Do you find it big enough to hold some basic items, using it as a daily work bag, such as medium size wallet, keys, cellular phone and maybe a small makeup bag? Thanks a lot for your reply.

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
sorry, one more question. Do you find it big enough to hold some basic items, using it as a daily work bag, such as medium size wallet, keys, cellular phone and maybe a small makeup bag? Thanks a lot for your reply.
It would hold the things you listed. It does hold a lot for being a mini bag. I just don't use mine because I prefer the small le pliage size even though my basics fit in the mini planete. The zipper is 9" and the back of my hand rubs against the zipper when I go into the bag, and this annoys me a bit. Also, it doesn't have an inside pocket.
It's very cute though and I like the thickness of the planetes material.