does anyone own the large....

Hello there. Sorry no one has responded about the Nina. I don't have her in nylon, but I do have her in the tartan plaid fabric and she's a great bag. I imagine the nylon would be lightweight and fun to carry. Which color are you considering?

Hi Mia!

Thanks for responding! I'm debating between the khaki with black leather or the black with the brown leather. I tend to stick with "safe" colors. I would like it for a spring/summer bag. Any opinions on nylon colors? Thanks again!

The Dooney nylon bags are very sturdy and classy looking. I love your color choices since I am a "neutrals" girl...both sound gorgeous. I love khaki, black ...and navy! Even red is gorgeous in the nylon. I think you will really love Nina in any of the colors.

Dillard's is showing a couple of the new nylon colors for this Erica:

http://www.dillards.com/product/Doo...-Bag_301_-1_301_501942246?df=03067657_zi_aqua

They aren't showing on the Dooney site yet.

I love Dooney nylon too! It's light weight, easily cleaned and takes color well. I have several nylon Satchels, crossbody bags and totes. They are my "go to" bags when the weather is bad or my activities require "no fuss" bags! They are also great for travel!

Sue

I had the nylon large Nina but I gave it to my mom because she really liked it. It's an awesome bag, worry free. Leather details are really nice. Nylon is very soft but sturdy and high quality. Lining is a fun hot pink. Love!!!

I'm actually stressing right now cause I fell in love with a nylon purse today at Macy's. I thought the tag said it was a two pocket satchel or something like that. But on line I think it was called the Vanessa. The one I saw was black with brown leather. I thought it looked extremely classy for a nylon bag. I'm freaking out cause it's on sale now(with coupon) and I don't see that bag on the Dooney site or QVC and Macy's is out of black online. I'm saving my money for a trip this week so I just can't buy it this weekend. So frustrating!! Why did I have to look at bags today!?

I'm actually stressing right now cause I fell in love with a nylon purse today at Macy's. I thought the tag said it was a two pocket satchel or something like that. But on line I think it was called the Vanessa. The one I saw was black with brown leather. I thought it looked extremely classy for a nylon bag. I'm freaking out cause it's on sale now(with coupon) and I don't see that bag on the Dooney site or QVC and Macy's is out of black online. I'm saving my money for a trip this week so I just can't buy it this weekend. So frustrating!! Why did I have to look at bags today!?

I think the bag you are referring to is on the Dooney site as the Large Pocket Satchel:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=52811

Lots of colors, including black!

I have her in teal. She's a great "carry all" tote/satchel.

Have a fun trip!

Sue

I think the bag you are referring to is on the Dooney site as the Large Pocket Satchel:

http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=52811

Lots of colors, including black!

I have her in teal. She's a great "carry all" tote/satchel.

Have a fun trip!

Sue
Lol. I just found it on the site. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be on sale at Macy's next week. I'm pretty sure all the nylon bags were 25% off a couple of weeks ago. At least I know I can still get it. Phew! Crisis adverted. Lol

Lol. I just found it on the site. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be on sale at Macy's next week. I'm pretty sure all the nylon bags were 25% off a couple of weeks ago. At least I know I can still get it. Phew! Crisis adverted. Lol

Glad you found the bag! :biggrin: I hate it when I get something in my mind that I HAVE to have and then can't locate it!! :roflmfao:

Sue

I would go with the khaki, but Dooney is coming out with some exciting colors in the nylon.
Oh that would be nice! I love the Nina style too but the colours did not excite me...I am hoping for the "Hot Pink". I saw the Large Pocket Satchel in Hot Pink and I loved it but I already have the Large Pocket Satchel in Tomato (Red).

I too love Dooney's nylon bags. They are sturdy and built to last and wears so well. Looking forward to seeing the new colours!