Does anyone own the Ginger satchel?

amy7572

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
I saw a picture of it on Coach's facebook page- Holiday Launch Party-and it looks beautiful! I was just wondering if anyone has or seen it IRL? I hope it's okay that I posted the picture from facebook. It's the black bag in the middle.

Attachments

• ginger satchel.jpg
    ginger satchel.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 532
I had it but returned it twice. The 1st one there was inconsistencies in the leather and the 2nd one the kisslock change purse inside the turnlock snapped off and broke the first time I opened it. I hadn't even put my stuff in it - I was just checking everything out.

I ended up exchanging for devin, which I am very happy with. If it weren't for the issues with Ginger, I would have probably not met devin - so I am happpy.

5247446586_7086ba28b2_b.jpg

5246844899_77a385cb6f_b.jpg

I had this bag and return it too, I want it BACK!!!!

Gahhhh...totally late to this collection (and discussion). Was sold on Devin, but no luck. The extra pictures and descriptions you ladies provided sold me on Ginger! Ordering today!

This is a BIG bag...kind of like the Mia Harper...I got the Harper in plum and returned it. Oh, did it hurt BIG time to do it because it's gorgeous. But I just couldn't carry it. It's more like an overnight bag and so heavy (for me)...the Ginger seems like this as well. I think she's tdf.. I love all of the classic big bags which don't work for me...:sad:(

If you can handle the weight get her!!

I need a "heavier" bag. I have Maggie in black leather and love her, but she can be a little floppier than I'd prefer. She's great for my casual days, but I ultimately prefer a bag with a soft structure (not carry-all structure, but not hobo soft). Maggie is a great happy medium in theory, and I know I will enjoy her for years to come, but I also want a bag with a little something extra special in terms of construction and detailing. Maggie is great to dress up and accessorize with scarves and fobs- a true chameleon bag, while Ginger speaks for herself.

Just realized I've been posting about and researching Coach handbags nonstop, even at my full time job, and getting ready to go work with handbags until close of business tonight. Pretty sure the first step is admitting you have a problem...

FYI, to any of you who may have missed out on Ginger (she is still available)- I was peeking through the Limited Editions/Special Orders binder at my store tonight and there is another bag, I believe in the Hamptons collction, that is eerily similar to Ginger, but comes in an off-white, a plum, and a couple of other colors. I will get more details tomorrow :smile: