Does anyone own the Coach Metallic Blue Rogue 25?

michellelb1

May 2, 2014
Hi! Do any of you ladies have the Metallic Blue Rogue 25? I’m just curious how the leather is on it. I am really considering purchasing it online but would love to see some irl pictures first. Thanks!

Attachments

• D2D73864-A806-4EC8-92AF-A444C3BB4FB0.png
    D2D73864-A806-4EC8-92AF-A444C3BB4FB0.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 241
I saw it today and I take back something I had said recently about the leather. The first time I saw it I thought it felt rough like cross grain leather but today I held it and looked it over and the leather actually feels nice and soft. It is a beautiful bag. The interior suede is also a dark blue. I think it might just be on my wish list now!

I saw it today and I take back something I had said recently about the leather. The first time I saw it I thought it felt rough like cross grain leather but today I held it and looked it over and the leather actually feels nice and soft. It is a beautiful bag. The interior suede is also a dark blue. I think it might just be on my wish list now!
Thanks for the reply! I actually went ahead and ordered it and it will be here today. I’m happy to hear the leather is soft, that’s the only thing I was worried about.

Reactions: Lucylu29