Does anyone own the BLEECKER STREET SUEDE HAVERSACK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this today at our store and really loved it. It's in Chocolate. I put it on layaway. It has legacy lining and everything. It says on it's Coach tag it is a Coach Archive Limited Edition? Anyone have one? Do you like the suede?

2. Thanks for the link! I always forget there's a search bar in this forum.

3. Jep I do in Asparagus. Sprayed her with Rain garde, will use her in a month or so :0

4. I wish they made that shape in actual leather. Its a great shape,but suede scares me silly.

5. Guilty! I haven't used it yet, though. It was an impulse purchase that has not grown on me for some reason. Nice bag, but a bit small and yes, I would also prefer this in leather. Suede is beautiful, but lighter colored suede is harder to care for. I do have other suede bags, though, and if you spray them well and take care of them, they will last. It's just that you have to be a bit more careful.

6. I have it in chocolate in my collection. Haven't used it yet. I am using my Lindsay Block.

7. I want this bag in chocolate soooo badly! It's so gorgeous!

8. The choc color is great i agree. So rich looking i think.

9. I think it's an awesome looking bag and I love the legacy lining. I'm just a little nervous of the suede. I've never owned a suede purse before. ANd ITA with you guys wanting it in leather.