Does anyone own the black quilted Chanel umbrella???

janette

Mar 13, 2007
Hi,
Does anyone own or know anything about the black Chanel umbrella with the quilted leather case? I will post some pictures of mine later on today if you need to see it. The reason I'm asking is that I bought mine on ebay a while back, and I have never been 100% sure it's authentic. I want to list it, but I need some info. before I do. Thanks a lot!

I have see many Chanel umbrellas during the past 5 years but never see any look like this before. If it is authentic so it would be from a very old collection. Anyway, there dustbag and sticker attached at the side of box looks unauthentic to me.

I have see many Chanel umbrellas during the past 5 years but never see any look like this before. If it is authentic so it would be from a very old collection. Anyway, there dustbag and sticker attached at the side of box looks unauthentic to me.

...so does this mean that this is a *gasp*...FAKE!!!:wtf:

Here are some pictures:

The codes on the box look correct to me.
I recently saved this picture from the authenticate thread, it's from a black Chanel bag from 1995.
The color number 94305 is the color on the box for the black bag, which is the same color as stated on your box:

Attachments

• 47b7da11b3127cce8472b961d74100000016101AaN2zls0ZMe.jpg
    47b7da11b3127cce8472b961d74100000016101AaN2zls0ZMe.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 845
I recently saved this picture from the authenticate thread, it's from a black Chanel bag from 1995.
The color number 94305 is the color on the box for the black bag, which is the same color as stated on your box:

That's why I already stated that if it is authentic so it was from an old collection. It is from 1995 !! :idea:

I have a collapsable umbrella and it came in the oddest shape box. Kind of a triangle.

I can't give you any advise on your umbrella, because my umbrella is so different from yours. I love the idea of the carrying case with chain though. :yes:

Wow, thank you for that info! I'm starting to feel a little better about this purchase:smile:

So it's from '95...I'm getting somewhere! I do not see any hologram stickers or numbers anywhere. Does Chanel even put them on these sort of items? And do you think this is some sort of vinyl? Thank you all!