Does anyone own or seen a BAY irl?

I saw black and camel bay IRL in our local store, IRL I liked it much more than on pictures, so now I'm craving the black one, it looks so classy! But broke though, so can't afford it......

I have seen the Bay IRL and the one I saw was identical in colour to the first of the two pics above so maybe there are two of these sandy shades :confused1:

I called Chloe, Sloane Street, London today and they have just recieved the Quilted Bays in Chocolate (Moka) and Black with the Cream and Caramel to follow next week :yahoo:

I don't live in London so hopefully one lovely London Pf'er will report back soon ;)

I am so tempted by the pics of the cream and the caramel quilted.........:sweatdrop:

Aw Bal really?

Gosh there is going to be a big rush for them then!

Go for it

I just bought the hobo bay today in the Moka which is a dark brown color. It is sooooooo amazingly soft and beautiful! It holds a ton too. I tried on the tote and found it gorgeous yet too large for my style.

I went back to Neimans today and sorted out the color issue I was having. There is Camel, which is a nice kind of caramel color and then there's Roche, which is a grey/green color. I can't get over the weight of these bags -- relatively light! No where near as heavy as my Gladys tote. I think I covet the Orange tote -- what a spectacular color! Also saw Moka (dk. brown) and Navy. All fabulous! :graucho:

I went back to Neimans today and sorted out the color issue I was having. There is Camel, which is a nice kind of caramel color and then there's Roche, which is a grey/green color. I can't get over the weight of these bags -- relatively light! No where near as heavy as my Gladys tote. I think I covet the Orange tote -- what a spectacular color! Also saw Moka (dk. brown) and Navy. All fabulous! :graucho:

Do you know if the quited are as light as the non quited??? :drool:

Do you know if the quited are as light as the non quited??? :drool:

I don't know for certain although I suspect they are similar. The leather is SOOO soft - I had a VERY hard time leaving without one. Check the quilted Bay thread that's here because the bags have arrived in the UK. Perhaps someone will have one soon and we can get the scoop! :graucho:

I don't know for certain although I suspect they are similar. The leather is SOOO soft - I had a VERY hard time leaving without one. Check the quilted Bay thread that's here because the bags have arrived in the UK. Perhaps someone will have one soon and we can get the scoop! :graucho:

Thanks! - I'll check (my) quilted threads ;)

I saw them IRL last week at the Chloe boutique and Bergdorf's . . . I thought they were gorgeous in all the colors and to be honest I was not that big a fan initially when I saw just photos -- the leather is really beautiful on them! :yes:

From all the pics that I've seen, it appears that the leather on the non-quilted Bay is lighter and more distressed, while the leather on the quilted Bay is a bit heavier, glossier, and smooshier. Is that correct???

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NM Bay.jpg
    NM Bay.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Chloe black quilted Bay print ad.JPG
    Chloe black quilted Bay print ad.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Camel bay.jpg