Does anyone own or have seen this paddy?

Bluefly sold me this ugly fake for $1200:

6-28-06124a.jpg

6-28-06111.jpg

:cursing:

I know that hmwe ordered a chocolate paddington from bluefly and it was fake. So I wouldn't buy Chloe from there... :s

Actually, Sabine from sabinesboutique.com found me the same bag in black or whiskey and she can get it for me. However, now I'm worried that It'll be just as heavy as the tobacco paddington I returned!!

Any thoughts?

I think it probably would be as heavy...it's the padlock that weighs it down.:yes:
You could always wear it without the padlock..? Depends on how you'd like the bag to look.:smile:

i have the hobo and love it :heart:. i took off the lock and have the straps on the highest setting (which seems to help) and it doesn't seem too heavy to me but i'm used to carrying around a ton of stuff, i know someone else had one and returned it i think because of the weight issue. i just find it very easy to carry and i love all the pockets and compartments. i'm actually considering another color if they end up on sale...:shame:

eta...i don't have time to find the links now but if you do a search for shoulder strap paddington i think there are a couple of threads on the style. also i posted a photo wearing mine in the reference thread. hope this helps!