Does anyone own Lori Shoulder Bag in Brick Red?

Me too!The inside reminds of my old Edie bag.I regret selling it. I think I'll take my chances and order the red online.I'll post pics when I get it
I've gotten spoiled getting deals on preloved bags and I think Lori is too new for me to get at a price I'd want. I like that it's a hobo and has the one outside zip pocket. Maybe a Madison with the triple compartments would suit me.

Reactions: couchette
I've gotten spoiled getting deals on preloved bags and I think Lori is too new for me to get at a price I'd want. I like that it's a hobo and has the one outside zip pocket. Maybe a Madison with the triple compartments would suit me.
I like the Madison too.I’ve had horrible luck buying used.Maybe one day I’ll try again.

I like the Madison too.I’ve had horrible luck buying used.Maybe one day I’ll try again.
I've done pretty well on RM bags. I was just browsing Coach and seems like they hold their value pretty well, which is good for the seller, not so much for the buyer. I've only had one Coach bag - a Borough bag. This rather sudden desire for a hobo is making me open to different brands.
I did see nice one on Posh for a fair price but it has gold HW and I prefer silver or gunmetal.

I asked my husband for this for Christmas because I love my black Lori. I haven't seen the color on this specific bag in person, but saw the Brick Red on the Willow Bucket Bag and the Willow Tote in person at Macys and it is amazing. Not brownish, just a good dark bright red. He better hurry since the Friends and Family sale is done tomorrow...

I asked my husband for this for Christmas because I love my black Lori. I haven't seen the color on this specific bag in person, but saw the Brick Red on the Willow Bucket Bag and the Willow Tote in person at Macys and it is amazing. Not brownish, just a good dark bright red. He better hurry since the Friends and Family sale is done tomorrow...
Thank you so much! I plan on checking out the purse today in person so I will take pics! I didn’t know sale ends today!

Reactions: jessica.berman
I've done pretty well on RM bags. I was just browsing Coach and seems like they hold their value pretty well, which is good for the seller, not so much for the buyer. I've only had one Coach bag - a Borough bag. This rather sudden desire for a hobo is making me open to different brands.
I did see nice one on Posh for a fair price but it has gold HW and I prefer silver or gunmetal.
Yes! I've had great luck selling my used Coach purses at our local consignment shop. I have also scored some amazing deals on FP Deletes at the outlets near me.A few I actually sold for more than what I bought it for -recently the Dragon Tatto Dreamer & chalk suede lined rivet Dreamer.I have also made fast friends with our Coach retail store.A few years back with the Rogue was going for $125 they managed to find a few from another store and ship to me!

Reactions: sdkitty