Tech Does anyone own Click Free?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. no.. i dun kno... why are u asking ????

2. Because I wondered if it really is a good tool for backing up your computer and/or for transfering files, etc from one computer to another.

3. the reviews seem to be good for it. although i can't help much more than that :smile:
    the description makes it seem painless and easy. wish i had that much money to drop. I recently signed up with mozy online just because it's only $5 a month vs plopping down one large chunk of cash. but it's more if you want to hook up more than one computer (not sure how much, i should look into it since i just got a second computer)

4. I own one! And I love it! So easy to use, works great, the last time my computer was crashing, it took me hours upon hours of downloading stuff on disc and I still didn't get it all. Then, to put it all back on via the multitude of discs that I had, oy! Bought the clickfree, works greats, I download stuff on it once per month, you can set a reminder on your computer for it, and it downloads things I wouldn't even think to.

Oh, and price depends on what size you buy. I bought mine form amazon, thought I saw it on qvc first.

5. I'm glad to hear the good reviews because I ordered one from QVC!

Luvs, I THINK they were offering some easy pays on this, I'm not sure if they still are?

6. im not using it but it seems interesting so should i have to get registered there first?

7. I don't think you need to register. They have an 800 number that you can probably call if you want to order one. 888-345-5788

8. I have one and I'm very happy with it. Hassle free file transfer to my new computer after my old one crashed and easy file back ups.