Does anyone own both sizes (120mm & 140mm's) Bianca's by any chance?

s2kgurl

O.G.
Jan 23, 2012
I was wondering if anyone owns both the 120 & 140mm Bianca's & if so, can you please let me know if you find the 140's to be less comfy? Or do they feel just about the same on your feet while walking around in them?

I went to NM a few weeks ago & tried on a pair of Bianca's & just assumed they were 140's b/c I'm fairly new to the brand & didn't know they are also offered in the 120 heel as well. When I tried them on at NM, they surprisingly felt great! It's hard for me to say that b/c I've tried many CL shoes on & 99% of them are way too narrow for my feet :sad: I unfortunately have wide feet & have only found 1 pair of CL that didn't kill my feet! Well I may be able to add another pair to that list soon (Bianca's) :biggrin:
So I was telling my friend how I tried on some Bianca's at NM & didn't buy them yet b/c I wasn't sure if they would feel alright on my feet after an hour or wear etc... Since when you try them on at the store, it's for minutes pretty much & you can't judge how comfy or how painful the shoe is until you've worn them for a bit. As luck would have it, my gf said she had an old pair of Bianca's that I could borrow from her for the weekend & wear them to see how they feel with my wide feet etc... When I put hers on, I immediately noticed they were not that comfy as the ones I tried on at NM a few weekends ago. I decided to wear them out to dinner anyways & when I got home, I was so READY to take off these shoes! Okay, so yesterday I went back to NM & tried on the same Bianca's I tried on a few weeks ago & they were comfy?!? I then asked my SA's if the fit on Bianca's have ever changed b/c I wore my friends Bianca's in the same size/color & my feet almost had small blisters afterwards! He then asked if my friends Bianca's were 120 or 140mm & I said I had no idea there was 2 different heel sizes & he said yes- the ones I'm trying on are 120mm. I called my friend to ask her if hers were 120 or 140's & she said hers were 140. So then my SA's says my feet were prolly hurting more b/c they higher heel size??? I wear high heel shoes 24-7 & don't feel a difference when I wear something with a 4 inch heel or a 6 inch honestly! I normally wear a 5inch heel to work on a daily basis & my feet don't hurt or anything by the end of the day. So I'm trying to figure out if what my SA said is true regarding my feet hurting due to the higher heel. My thoughts on why my friends Bianca's were hurting my feet was b/c hers was an older version of Bianca's & maybe CL changed up the cut a lil bit perhaps? My friend bought her Bianca's years & years ago. Technically you'd think my friends would be comfy since they are worn in etc... But they were not!
NM doesn't carry the 140mm at this time & the CL boutique by me is always out of stock on sizes in the classic style shoes like these Bianca's. I do see that they have the 140mm on the CL site, but I was wondering if any of you ladies have any insight on this first b/c I have to order them & possible have to return if they feel identical to my friends Bianca's.
I know you're prolly thinking I should just get the 120's if they are comfy, but I do prefer a higher heel & think the 140 looks sexier :P

Sorry for the long story ladies! But was wondering if anyone owns both the 120 & 140mm Bianca & if they feel the same to you or the 120's are more comfy ;)

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone owns both the 120 & 140mm Bianca's & if so, can you please let me know if you find the 140's to be less comfy? Or do they feel just about the same on your feet while walking around in them?

I went to NM a few weeks ago & tried on a pair of Bianca's & just assumed they were 140's b/c I'm fairly new to the brand & didn't know they are also offered in the 120 heel as well. When I tried them on at NM, they surprisingly felt great! It's hard for me to say that b/c I've tried many CL shoes on & 99% of them are way too narrow for my feet :sad: I unfortunately have wide feet & have only found 1 pair of CL that didn't kill my feet! Well I may be able to add another pair to that list soon (Bianca's) :biggrin:
So I was telling my friend how I tried on some Bianca's at NM & didn't buy them yet b/c I wasn't sure if they would feel alright on my feet after an hour or wear etc... Since when you try them on at the store, it's for minutes pretty much & you can't judge how comfy or how painful the shoe is until you've worn them for a bit. As luck would have it, my gf said she had an old pair of Bianca's that I could borrow from her for the weekend & wear them to see how they feel with my wide feet etc... When I put hers on, I immediately noticed they were not that comfy as the ones I tried on at NM a few weekends ago. I decided to wear them out to dinner anyways & when I got home, I was so READY to take off these shoes! Okay, so yesterday I went back to NM & tried on the same Bianca's I tried on a few weeks ago & they were comfy?!? I then asked my SA's if the fit on Bianca's have ever changed b/c I wore my friends Bianca's in the same size/color & my feet almost had small blisters afterwards! He then asked if my friends Bianca's were 120 or 140mm & I said I had no idea there was 2 different heel sizes & he said yes- the ones I'm trying on are 120mm. I called my friend to ask her if hers were 120 or 140's & she said hers were 140. So then my SA's says my feet were prolly hurting more b/c they higher heel size??? I wear high heel shoes 24-7 & don't feel a difference when I wear something with a 4 inch heel or a 6 inch honestly! I normally wear a 5inch heel to work on a daily basis & my feet don't hurt or anything by the end of the day. So I'm trying to figure out if what my SA said is true regarding my feet hurting due to the higher heel. My thoughts on why my friends Bianca's were hurting my feet was b/c hers was an older version of Bianca's & maybe CL changed up the cut a lil bit perhaps? My friend bought her Bianca's years & years ago. Technically you'd think my friends would be comfy since they are worn in etc... But they were not!
NM doesn't carry the 140mm at this time & the CL boutique by me is always out of stock on sizes in the classic style shoes like these Bianca's. I do see that they have the 140mm on the CL site, but I was wondering if any of you ladies have any insight on this first b/c I have to order them & possible have to return if they feel identical to my friends Bianca's.
I know you're prolly thinking I should just get the 120's if they are comfy, but I do prefer a higher heel & think the 140 looks sexier :P

Sorry for the long story ladies! But was wondering if anyone owns both the 120 & 140mm Bianca & if they feel the same to you or the 120's are more comfy ;)

Thanks!
Hi - I own both in a few styles and Bianca 120 is far more comfortable than the Bianca 140.

Keep in mind that in addition to the heel difference, the Bianca 120 also has an extra platform (so it feels like 85mm heel).

I prefer the look of the Bianca 140 (less chunky) and restrict these to dinner/special occasion shoes; but i've walked miles in my Bianca 120.

I can walk all night in my Bianca 140's - I find them one of the most comfortable pair of heels (not just CL's I own)! Of course pitch wise the 120 has a shorter pitch so will feel more like flats to some, but I think the pitch of 140's is only 100mm. I definitely prefer the silhouette of the 140's it's more balanced & sexy!

Hi - I own both in a few styles and Bianca 120 is far more comfortable than the Bianca 140.

Keep in mind that in addition to the heel difference, the Bianca 120 also has an extra platform (so it feels like 85mm heel).

I prefer the look of the Bianca 140 (less chunky) and restrict these to dinner/special occasion shoes; but i've walked miles in my Bianca 120.

Thank you taram2014 for the quick response!

I did not know the 120 Bianca had the extra platform heel! Thanks for pointing that out to me ;)

I didn't have the 120 & 140 side by side to compare, but I do remember me liking the look of my friends 140's over the 120 ones I tried on at NM. I think the 140's looked better with the heel height difference... even though it's a small difference, it does change up the look for sure! Haha, I can see myself walking for miles in the 120's & my feet being okay as well actually. I barely walked around in my friends 140's for dinner & was ready to take them OFF as soon as I got home!

It's just so odd b/c I walk in high heel shoes 5 inch+ all the time & don't experience any pain/pinches in my toe area in other shoes, but these 140 Bianca's were tearing up my feet :sad:

I can walk all night in my Bianca 140's - I find them one of the most comfortable pair of heels (not just CL's I own)! Of course pitch wise the 120 has a shorter pitch so will feel more like flats to some, but I think the pitch of 140's is only 100mm. I definitely prefer the silhouette of the 140's it's more balanced & sexy!

Thanks for the quick reply heiress-ox

Do you have normal, narrow or wide feet if you don't mind me asking? I walk around in high heels on a daily basis & don't ever encounter the pain I felt when I borrowed my friends 140 Bianca's for the night! I agree with the 140's looking more sexy & balanced looking for sure & REALLY want them to work vs. the 120's... but I don't think my feet can take the pain again.

These are my other pair of CL I wear often & have no issues with pain/pinching toes etc-

^ do you think these shoes are more comfy b/c the big platform vs. the Bianca 140's? B/c these heels are 160mm & I have no problem or pain walking around in these?

Thanks for the quick reply heiress-ox

Do you have normal, narrow or wide feet if you don't mind me asking? I walk around in high heels on a daily basis & don't ever encounter the pain I felt when I borrowed my friends 140 Bianca's for the night! I agree with the 140's looking more sexy & balanced looking for sure & REALLY want them to work vs. the 120's... but I don't think my feet can take the pain again.

These are my other pair of CL I wear often & have no issues with pain/pinching toes etc-

^ do you think these shoes are more comfy b/c the big platform vs. the Bianca 140's? B/c these heels are 160mm & I have no problem or pain walking around in these?

When I purchased them my feet were more wide/swollen & I found them super comfortable. Now that I've lost a lot of weight I have normal width feet, so even better although I had to size down!

I don't own either (yet) but I've tried them on.

I much prefer the 140mm. Though the 120 is "slightly" more comfortable, imo, it looks really clunky. The 140mm is a great balance between pitch comfort and sexy silhouette.

I have tried both styles and I concur with what has already been said: 140mm is sexier looking but I can really walk in the 120mm. For the 120mm I actually put them on and walked out the store, they were that easy on. The 140mm gave me intense heel slippage and I couldn't size down or my toes would die off. So I have only bought 120mm but I only wear them with trousers anyway.

Thank you so MUCH ladies for all your advise!

I was able to get to the local CL store yesterday & as luck would have it, they actually had some Bianca's in stock! My local CL is almost always out of the classic shoes there (Daf's, Bianca's, etc...) So I was able to try on both the 120 & 140 mm at the same time! Yes the 120mm is no doubt more comfy, but I agree with everyone where the 140's look MUCH sexier! That extra heel height really does change up the look of the shoe. I really couldn't tell when seeing the 120 & 140 in pics really, but as I had (1) 120 on my right foot & (1) 140 on my left foot, I liked how the 140 looked better when comparing them side by side etc...

Now I have another dilemma I was wondering if you Bianca owners can give me some advise on PLEASE... Do these patent Bianca's stretch out with more use? I normally wear a size 39 in my CL shoes, but the SA in the store said with Bianca's, you gotta size half down a size than you regular size??? I told him no way I wanna even try a 38.5 b/c my feet are already wide etc... So I tried the 39 on & my heel was slipping out a lil as I was walking & I was just going to add an adhesive heel grip back there so my heel wouldn't slip out & the SA said you shouldn't ever have to do that b/c if you are adding that heel grip in, the shoes are too big & you need to go down half a size... So then he brought out some 38.5 & they were tight! Not crazy tight, but definitely a difference in comfort level compared to the 39's. He said the 38.5 will feel tight at first, but he said they will stretch with wear etc... And as I walked around the store a few times, he pointed out how back heel wasn't slipping out of the shoes anymore going down half size. But the top part of my feet felt really constricted! He said it feels constricted at the moment b/c I've been wearing heels all day plus it's 100 degrees outside- so my foot is swollen. I agree that might be a possibility... So I tried on a few more shoes there & gravitated towards the other shoes & still wanted these Bianca's as well. I went back & forth with trying both the different style shoes on & an odd thing was the Bianca's did seem to feel better on my feet each time I made some laps around the store. They didn't feel as tight as the first time I tried the 38.5 on. So did I just stretch the 38.5 out the times I walked around in the store with them on? Should I go for the 38.5 b/c they will stretch out overtime & my feet won't hurt as much the more I wear them? Even though the 39's did feel better, but I'm afraid if they are a lil big on me now, they will stretch out even more overtime the more I wear them. Can you ladies please let me know if you noticed your Bianca's have stretched/loosen up a bit since the first day you got them?

Thanks!

Did you keep the 38.5 Bianca and did they stretch, same dilemma. I usually wear 8.5/9 tried on the 9 in the 140mm
And there was a gap in the back but I have wide feet and they fit. But I want the 120mm and apparently you need to size down for the gap to close and when the heel height decreases. I just don't want them to hurt my toes . So are the 38.5 Biancas comfortable and did they stretch?

Did you keep the 38.5 Bianca and did they stretch, same dilemma. I usually wear 8.5/9 tried on the 9 in the 140mm
And there was a gap in the back but I have wide feet and they fit. But I want the 120mm and apparently you need to size down for the gap to close and when the heel height decreases. I just don't want them to hurt my toes . So are the 38.5 Biancas comfortable and did they stretch?

I've sized down in Biancas for length, and they do stretch. You can try the "sock trick" or bring them to a cobbler for help. It's better than falling out of them.