Does anyone own a white maxi?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    I am interested in purchasing a white maxi (the one with the shorter flap) (the larger bag) - does anyone have this in a white lambskin? (not caviar)?
    I'd love to see pictures to make sure I like it before I begin hunting for it.
    TIA!:biggrin:

2. Only the very brave do...

3. haha... It's so pretty... But i've not seen pictures of the lambskin only the caviar...

4. i totally agree!:faint::faint:

5. Haha! I have wanted a white soft caviar maxi for a while now, and I agree, I was too scared...... BUT I a lovely TPF'er pointed me in the direction of one on AFF, less then retail, w/ the box and cards, excellent condition.... so I gave in!

But......... I put it on layaway so I can still buy bags in the spring collection and I don't have to hear "Seriously, another one?!" :lecture:

Don't have it yet, but I think I will give in and pay the remaining balance because I want it right now and will just hide it in the closet until I can say... "What do you mean? I have always had this!"
    :heart:

But I have to say, I would be too nervous about white lambskin .......

6. u mean the 2009 maxi ? the one with bigger CC logo and smaller flap and more squarish than the maxi jumbo 2010 ?

i think my cousin has one...

7. Yes... thats the one! Could you sneak a picture of it? ;)

8. what's AFF?

9. Ann's Fabulous Finds :biggrin:

10. thanks!