Does anyone own a white maxi?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    I am interested in purchasing a white maxi (the one with the shorter flap) (the larger bag) - does anyone have this in a white lambskin? (not caviar)?
    I'd love to see pictures to make sure I like it before I begin hunting for it.
    TIA!:biggrin:

2. Only the very brave do...

3. haha... It's so pretty... But i've not seen pictures of the lambskin only the caviar...

4. i totally agree!:faint::faint:

5. Haha! I have wanted a white soft caviar maxi for a while now, and I agree, I was too scared...... BUT I a lovely TPF'er pointed me in the direction of one on AFF, less then retail, w/ the box and cards, excellent condition.... so I gave in!

But......... I put it on layaway so I can still buy bags in the spring collection and I don't have to hear "Seriously, another one?!" :lecture:

Don't have it yet, but I think I will give in and pay the remaining balance because I want it right now and will just hide it in the closet until I can say... "What do you mean? I have always had this!"
    :heart:

But I have to say, I would be too nervous about white lambskin .......

6. u mean the 2009 maxi ? the one with bigger CC logo and smaller flap and more squarish than the maxi jumbo 2010 ?

i think my cousin has one...

7. Yes... thats the one! Could you sneak a picture of it? ;)

8. what's AFF?

9. Ann's Fabulous Finds :biggrin:

10. thanks!