Does anyone own a very exclusive, rare, hard-to-find Tokidoki bag? Does one exist?

There were a ton of Playground styles at LA Edge at LAX airport (even one MM, but that was a while ago so it's probably not there anymore). Actually, it's the only print they have. I ended up getting one of the several angiolettos that were available since my treo fits perfectly in it. I'm sure they still have alot left since over a span of like a month, hardly anything sold when I'd check back.

I did a google search on LA Edge & came up with nada... I don't suppose you still have your reciept or something with their phone # on it? I know tons of these girls would love something with the playground print :smile: I personally just won a pretty nice playground bella on ebay for only $105 plus shipping!

i didn't know playground print was so soughtafter. just sold my brand new MM in March (before i came across this forum). it was a tough decision between that and pg stellina (i wanted to just keep one), but i still really like how functional stellina is.

here's the MM i unbearingly parted with... hope the new owner really loves it.
mammamiasummer06.jpg

picture of the pg stellina i kept is posted here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/tokidoki...tokidoki-collection-94743-75.html#post2713137

Here it is! It's a cute little shop in the LAX intl airport. I actually posted it in the vendor's section about a month ago so I'm not sure if anyone from here might have called them:

Destination LA / LA EDGE
Terminal 4
(310) 645-0471

I just called and the guy said there weren't any, but it sounded like he wasn't familiar with them. Before, there was a girl who knew about them, so I'd try to get a female. They literally didn't move at all for the two weeks I was in and out of there since I kept walking in to check. I'd be surprised if they're be sold out already since there was alot. I won't be flying out of there until the end of the month, but I can check myself then if anyone gets the same answer I did.

There were a ton of Playground styles at LA Edge at LAX airport (even one MM, but that was a while ago so it's probably not there anymore). Actually, it's the only print they have. I ended up getting one of the several angiolettos that were available since my treo fits perfectly in it. I'm sure they still have alot left since over a span of like a month, hardly anything sold when I'd check back.
Seriously?!!!! Oh sweet jesus I'd really really die to get one...

ooo if anyone contacts there and finds out let me know... I might make my bf brave the harsh conditions of LA traffic MWAH HA HA HA HA HA MEW

The only problem is, it's inside security, so he would need a plane ticket & boarding pass to get to the store. Gosh, I wish I knew earlier or I could have custom purchased more of them. If I can find someone I know who's flying out of there, I'll have them check.

The only problem is, it's inside security, so he would need a plane ticket & boarding pass to get to the store. Gosh, I wish I knew earlier or I could have custom purchased more of them. If I can find someone I know who's flying out of there, I'll have them check.
Stupid airport stores!!!

I want a plaaaaaaaaayground... :crybaby: