does anyone own a Sonatine?

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
and if so, is it strictly hand held or can you get your arm through the straps to wear snugly over your shoulder?

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I don't own one, but I can answer that question, it's pretty much all handheld, unless you have freakishly skinny arms.. plus it'd be all up in your pits if you did hold it like that !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Ditto, it's so much better for shopping, since you have both hands free for browsing.. and shoving other potential buyers away ! ;)

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I ADORE my Sonatine! Its one of my going out bags. It does not fit over your shoulder ..but its a a darling bag. I always get tons of compliments on that bag.

i have the sonatine...you can't fit your arms in the straps but its a great going out bag....it acutlally fits alootttt!! ( i disposible camera, house keys +car keys + compact+phone+ eyes shadow palatet....and more.........Its a really good bag to consider

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
bagnshoofetish said:
thanks. I love the way all the hand-helds look but I'm such a shoulder girl.
Me too Bagnshoofetish. :smile: I had the same question before so I tried out the Sonatine in person the other week. I :love: the red lining =) But no, it's a handheld bag all the way. For your reference,
I can fit my pochette on my shoulder with a light coat, but alas, not the Sonatine. :cry:

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
I love the Sonatine! I had a hard time putting it down to get the Popincort and still think of buying it. Handheld only, but really adorable!