does anyone own a Sonatine?

1. and if so, is it strictly hand held or can you get your arm through the straps to wear snugly over your shoulder?

2. I don't own one, but I can answer that question, it's pretty much all handheld, unless you have freakishly skinny arms.. plus it'd be all up in your pits if you did hold it like that !

3. thanks. I love the way all the hand-helds look but I'm such a shoulder girl.

4. Ditto, it's so much better for shopping, since you have both hands free for browsing.. and shoving other potential buyers away ! ;)

5. :lol:

6. I prefer a papillon over a sonatine. They look like envelopes with handles imo.

7. I ADORE my Sonatine! Its one of my going out bags. It does not fit over your shoulder ..but its a a darling bag. I always get tons of compliments on that bag.

8. i have one and it definitely could NOT fit on my shoulder!!

9. i have one too! great little clutch bag, but yeah i agree not a shoulder bag, its a hand held

10. i have the sonatine...you can't fit your arms in the straps but its a great going out bag....it acutlally fits alootttt!! ( i disposible camera, house keys +car keys + compact+phone+ eyes shadow palatet....and more.........Its a really good bag to consider

11. Me too Bagnshoofetish. :smile: I had the same question before so I tried out the Sonatine in person the other week. I :love: the red lining =) But no, it's a handheld bag all the way. For your reference,
    I can fit my pochette on my shoulder with a light coat, but alas, not the Sonatine. :cry:

12. It's handheld only. I love it!

13. I don't have it but love it, I just saw someone wearing it, looked great, I think its really functional

14. I love the Sonatine! I had a hard time putting it down to get the Popincort and still think of buying it. Handheld only, but really adorable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice