Does anyone own a Palm TX?

Hats

Feb 16, 2007
So...I'm incredibly scatterbrained. I'll admit it. :Push:

So, I was looking at upgrading to a Palm. I have a friend who has a Palm Tungsten E (I think that's what he said) and it is a step down from the TX.

The reason I ask all this is that I want a Palm that I can edit and create new Word documents on,email, as well as the datebook and contacts, etc.

My biggest question was about the Wi-Fi. I know that the TX has it. How exactly does that work? I know how Wi-Fi in general works, but how is it on the Palm? And how easy is it to connect, how are the webpages, and specifically, do you have to pay (sans airports and pay-by-the-minute places) to connect on your phone (like PDA phones)?

Do you like it? Do you hate it? Is the Wi-Fi worth it?

I've read a THOUSAND reviews on Amazon and everything is really good, but I haven't been able to ask any questions. :sad:

Too indecisive...:blink:

But I appreciate any and all your comments! TIA!

Hubby has one and loves it. I've played around with the wi-fi a little bit. You just tell it you want to connect to the internet and it searches for a network, if it finds one you're online. I find the pages are smushed but it's still cool to be able to surf while standing somewhere if you can find a connection.

I'm a fan of simple LG Chocolate, but my DH had newest Treo, and he hated it for multiple reasons, however, WI_FI is very easy to use it basically conects you to the internet at any place in few seconds, I phone has that function too, you will love it