Bryn

I don't have a Bryn but I looked at one in oak in John Lewis today. It looked very scratched and battered from just being on display!
I have polly in shiny grain and it is a wonderful tactile and robust leather.

Enjoy choosing!

I've looked high and low on the Internet for pics of an OS Bryn being carried with no joy. Does anyone own one of these bags they'd care to model for me?

Or perhaps someone knows where I can find a pic of one being carried?

Many thanks

Sandie x

I'm pretty sure there's a famous picture of Keira knightly carrying the oak oversized one. If you search for it.

Could be wrong, might have been the regular but looked oversized to me

Thank you both for your help! I ummed over the oak when it went in the sale and now I wish I had bought it. I wast trying to convince myself that I could love the oversized but its just to big.

Thanks again for helping me find those images. I think I'm after just the "bryn" :smile: x

S4ND1E said:
Thank you both for your help! I ummed over the oak when it went in the sale and now I wish I had bought it. I wast trying to convince myself that I could love the oversized but its just to big.

Thanks again for helping me find those images. I think I'm after just the "bryn" :smile: x

you're welcome! i honestly want a bryn now haha!

Ohhh, now I want one!! I promised to myself that the I would not look at the bags left but know I did and I REALLY REALLY want one!!

PS. The reduction is pretty good!!

Last edited: