Does anyone own a oversized bryn?

S4ND1E

Oct 21, 2010
South Cambridgeshire
I've looked high and low on the Internet for pics of an OS Bryn being carried with no joy. Does anyone own one of these bags they'd care to model for me?

Or perhaps someone knows where I can find a pic of one being carried?

Many thanks

Sandie x

nm843

Nov 26, 2012
I'm pretty sure there's a famous picture of Keira knightly carrying the oak oversized one. If you search for it.

Could be wrong, might have been the regular but looked oversized to me

S4ND1E

Oct 21, 2010
South Cambridgeshire
Thank you both for your help! I ummed over the oak when it went in the sale and now I wish I had bought it. I wast trying to convince myself that I could love the oversized but its just to big.

Thanks again for helping me find those images. I think I'm after just the "bryn" :smile: x

joannajane

May 11, 2009
surrey/singapore
S4ND1E said:
Thank you both for your help! I ummed over the oak when it went in the sale and now I wish I had bought it. I wast trying to convince myself that I could love the oversized but its just to big.

Thanks again for helping me find those images. I think I'm after just the "bryn" :smile: x
you're welcome! i honestly want a bryn now haha!

Angelil

May 12, 2010
Ohhh, now I want one!! I promised to myself that the I would not look at the bags left but know I did and I REALLY REALLY want one!!

PS. The reduction is pretty good!!

Last edited:

kaitydid

Apr 10, 2011
I love the Bryn! I have the regular Bryn in oak. I fell in love with it when I saw Keira Knightley's, but I love it even more now that I have one myself. It's great! The Bryn is the perfect size for me, and, while the bag is very simple, I love all the little details. I find the Bryn to be a very pretty bag and surprisingly feminine. I'm so thrilled that I decided to get it!

foryoda

Sep 1, 2012
I have the oversized Bryn in black and have been using it for the last 2 weeks. I like it but not sure I love it unfortunately. The size is actually fine. It is good if you need something that can hold A4 paper. But even with the structure it is a bit slouchy. So looks a bit shabby chic. I am hoping it will grow on me a bit more. Will try to post an action pic a little later.

Angelil

May 12, 2010
foryoda said:
I have the oversized Bryn in black and have been using it for the last 2 weeks. I like it but not sure I love it unfortunately. The size is actually fine. It is good if you need something that can hold A4 paper. But even with the structure it is a bit slouchy. So looks a bit shabby chic. I am hoping it will grow on me a bit more. Will try to post an action pic a little later.
Please do! That'd be great!!