Does anyone own a Monogram Marie GM Bag?

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hi all!
I just bought my first LV bag..a Monogram Marie GM off Ebay (cross my fingers it's authentic!)
Is this really big? Do you like it? What year did it come out?
I'm clueless. I just liked how it looked (it's a light color for summer)!
THANKS all! You LV pros.

chill chill, you smell fine!
its real going by the photographs. if it becomes a bait and switch then there i dont know. BUT I LOVE THAT BAG. its honestly a great choice! AND FIND! ENJOY!

This is probably the first LV bag that I'd really liked but regretfully not able to buy when it was still available. I'd forgotten about it these last several years until I saw this thread....such a gorgeous bag!!! So thrilled for you that you found one on ebay!

YEs, it's authentic, I ever had the similiar. It's similiar with Vernis Tompkins, looks so big but actually the dimension around Speedy 30 to 35 only, not too big. Actually, it's a bit pricy for Mini Mono MArie but since the condition is so great, I will say nothing about the price :P

Be careful to carry it. IF you put too heavy items inside, the material near the zipper rail will be able to tear off.

Congrats for your purchase :love:

I don't know anything about the authenticity but I saw it on ebay and it's really cute. The only thing is there is staining on one of the sides in one of the pics.. it seems kind of expensive for a used bag that is visibly flawed. Then again, I'm not sure what the original price was. But it's cute! Congrats on winning it!

Decided againist this bag!
I somehow talked the seller out of buying
(I told her that it was going to be too small since she didn't post the measurements!)
Yeah, too many stains on it.
I got the Monty PM instead!!!:wlae:

Btw, the seller relist it on eBay, check it:

iconNew_16x16.gif
LOUIS VUITTON Mini Monogram MARIE Denim GM Handbag Bag!

s.gif