Does anyone own a Monogram Marie GM Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!
    I just bought my first LV bag..a Monogram Marie GM off Ebay (cross my fingers it's authentic!)
    Is this really big? Do you like it? What year did it come out?
    I'm clueless. I just liked how it looked (it's a light color for summer)!
    THANKS all! You LV pros.

2. I don't know anything about the bag...but perhaps you should get it authenticated on here...just so you don't get a nasty surprise in the mail :yucky:

3. Yeah. I'm trying but not getting any responses on the authentication yet either?:crybaby:Do I stink or something?:lol:
    THANKS for your response.

4. I think it's fine...

5. Fill me in..
    Fine, as in it's authentic (the link I added) or that it's fine as in it's a nice bag? Or what?
    More info!:shrugs:

6. chill chill, you smell fine!
    its real going by the photographs. if it becomes a bait and switch then there i dont know. BUT I LOVE THAT BAG. its honestly a great choice! AND FIND! ENJOY!

7. You're too funny! The experts will probably be on soon to authenticate it! It's a beautiful bag though! I love the color, it's so unique!

8. This is probably the first LV bag that I'd really liked but regretfully not able to buy when it was still available. I'd forgotten about it these last several years until I saw this thread....such a gorgeous bag!!! So thrilled for you that you found one on ebay!

9. YEs, it's authentic, I ever had the similiar. It's similiar with Vernis Tompkins, looks so big but actually the dimension around Speedy 30 to 35 only, not too big. Actually, it's a bit pricy for Mini Mono MArie but since the condition is so great, I will say nothing about the price :P

Be careful to carry it. IF you put too heavy items inside, the material near the zipper rail will be able to tear off.

Congrats for your purchase :love:

10. When I first the Brittany Spears sister carry this bag in the magazines...I really liked it. Thanks for the laugh.

11. I don't know anything about the authenticity but I saw it on ebay and it's really cute. The only thing is there is staining on one of the sides in one of the pics.. it seems kind of expensive for a used bag that is visibly flawed. Then again, I'm not sure what the original price was. But it's cute! Congrats on winning it!

12. Decided againist this bag!
    I somehow talked the seller out of buying
    (I told her that it was going to be too small since she didn't post the measurements!)
    Yeah, too many stains on it.
    I got the Monty PM instead!!!:wlae:

13. Oh your post didn't appear yet when I wrote the post above :blush: