Does anyone own a mini Nappa Charm?

louch

Jan 15, 2009
Hi everyone

I would really love to own one of these babies but would appreciate any feedback!! I've looked at the photos several times in other threads but just wondered how they hold up?

I basically want a bag which can fit a wallet, phone, keys and a few other bits and pieces. I don't carry lots of stuff and the regular sized Charm just looks too big.

Thanks!
Julie

The mini nappa is a cutie. But I don't have one. I do wonder if you fill it up & sits the bag down & the leather being soft lambskin, would it flop over & let everything spill out? That's probably something to consider esp over time when the leather starts to break in & become even softer.

Personally i feel that the design of nappa charm is more suited for it to be in regular size, although I haven't seen the mini in real life. For some strange reason, I can't find its display in the miumiu store.

The bow, on the other hand, looks totally yummy in mini size!

OK, mixed advice so far!! I am thinking of waiting until the Dec/Jan sales and seeing what's around. If there are any I like at a good price, I think I might grab one.