Does anyone own a Mini Lin Croisette Speedy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fee512

Jan 31, 2008
Hi guys this is my first post on the LV forum!

I'm wondering if anyone has the mini lin croisette speedy that can have a look if this is real?

Is the brass hard ware meant to look like that in the real bags?

I know i'm suppose to post this in the 'authenticate this' site, but i tried and i was told to ask for more photos. However the seller said shes at her summer house this weekend and don't have the time to take more pics before the listing ends..
I missed out on my chance to buy this when it came out in winter...and now i found one ebay i really want one...but I'm scared its fake..

What do you girls think?:confused1:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=180238265408&Category=63852&_trksid=p3907.m29

Thanks so much for looking

I have one..here's my picture..
very difficult to tell from the picts unless you can get more details..mine hardwares not rusting plus my ebene one is also holding out well ;)..I think you need to get more picts and get it authenticated...no other way. sorry.

Attachments

• Feb08 MiniLinSpeedies.jpg
    Feb08 MiniLinSpeedies.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 75
You really need to wait for the pictures from the seller. We are less of experts here than the people in the Authentication thread, so going behind their back to us is really not going to help you.

And really-- if you cannot get more photos from the seller BEFORE the auction ends, do NOT BID on the bag!!! I can't emphasize that enough. This is how people end up with fakes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.