Does anyone own a cornflower first ?

1. can someone pls post a pic of a cornflower first, im wanting this bag but i cant imagine how it would in the first :rolleyes:

2. Here we go. I have a cornflower first but I do like the city better.

cornialt3.JPG
  3. is that a very small back compared to the first or city?

Sorry for the silly question, I love the color and I have been ooog-ling Nicole Richie/ Nicky Hilton/ Olson twins bags forever.

I would love nothing more then to start adding them to my collection. Buti 'm just not sure about size ( or then the city) and the leather. I loke the nice soft looking bags,

4. Heads up, but there's a cornflower first on eBay from the PFer that got banned. Don't buy it!

5. tanja thank you i love your cornflower first :love:

jd324 - thanks for the heads up :P dont like to purchase on eBay im scared getting fake bags

6. The cornflower is such a gorgeous color. I had a really hard time deciding between that color and the ink. I chose the ink, which I love, but I still want the cornflower.

7. wow, Tanja, your cornflower first is ga-ga-gorgeous girl :yes:

8. Oooooh....Tanja, your Cornflower looks beautiful! :love:

9. :love: i love the cornflower!!!

10. Thanks girls it's after apple garde and lubriderm before she was pretty veiny and dry but now she so soft and smushy. It's a great shopping and evening bag for work she's a bit small for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice