Does anyone own a coach sequin spotlight?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been drooling over these since I first saw them but have held back on getting one.
    I think the thing holding me back is that it is sequins. I was wondering if there are any owners out there can can tell how they hold up to everyday use.
    Thanks
    Leisa

2. I just got one on friday in red. I love it, its beautiful. Im definitly concerned about how it will hold up. I can tell you that the care card inside suggested very gentle and careful usage and that it will "loosen" with use. I assume if you are careful it will hold up fine.

3. If you don't get a response here, someone posted pics of the Pink sequin spotlight a couple months ago....check the Poppy reference thread and then PM the poster

4. I have a pink sequin spotlight. I use it at least twice a week. I have no broken sequins and no problems with it. I am pretty careful with it though:smile:

5. I have one, and use it as my going out bag. I love it, it hasnt gotten ruined or anything. I also have the evening bag in purple sequin, that one is holding up amazing as well