Does anyone own a coach sequin spotlight?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been drooling over these since I first saw them but have held back on getting one.
    I think the thing holding me back is that it is sequins. I was wondering if there are any owners out there can can tell how they hold up to everyday use.
    Thanks
    Leisa

2. I just got one on friday in red. I love it, its beautiful. Im definitly concerned about how it will hold up. I can tell you that the care card inside suggested very gentle and careful usage and that it will "loosen" with use. I assume if you are careful it will hold up fine.

3. If you don't get a response here, someone posted pics of the Pink sequin spotlight a couple months ago....check the Poppy reference thread and then PM the poster

4. I have a pink sequin spotlight. I use it at least twice a week. I have no broken sequins and no problems with it. I am pretty careful with it though:smile:

5. I have one, and use it as my going out bag. I love it, it hasnt gotten ruined or anything. I also have the evening bag in purple sequin, that one is holding up amazing as well