Does anyone own a 2005 white b-bag?? Please come in!

1. I just got a 2005 white first. And it is not white. Was the 2005 white an ivory-ish color? I was hoping for a more WHITE white. Am I making sense? Maybe more like the 2006 white. But then again, I wasn't aware that there would be a huge difference between the two whites- they're both supposed to be WHITE!

lol I apologize- I'm a tad bit peeved. The bag is okay- relatively clean, still has it's shine.. the handles are only a little dark which is okay by me. Just... it's so ivory. So off-white. So white.. and yet not white at all. Meh. :wondering:s:Push:

Okay, end rant. :P

2. Was it pre owned? It might be that the previous owner treated it. That can change light colored bags alot. It can turn white to an ivory or even a yellowish color.

3. No.. She said she didn't treat it at all. It doesn't look treated either... =/

4. Is it possible your bag is calcaire, not white?

5. i have an 06 white first and a 04 or 05 white work and they are both white. i also had an 04 white twiggy and it was white when it was new. i do remember seeing a batch of whites from late 05 that looked dirtywhite when they were new in the store, so maybe yours in from that batch? pix?

6. I have a white work 05 ....it is ivory not off white..

7. What do you use to treat your white bags??:yes:

8. Deco and I both jsut got '04 whites and they are both more of a beautiful ivory. I was very pleasantly suprprised and happy that it was more ivory toned than gray. It is not yellowed, just a different shade of white. My s/s '06 Twiggy is a brighter white than my f/w '06 white city. Both have a hint of gray, but the f/w a little more gray. I heard from my SA at BNY that the s/s '07 white is even grayer. I guess we will see when they come in. It dould be that stark white doesn't have as much depth and shows dirt too easy. ???

9. I had an 05 white, it was definitely ivory not white!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice