Does anyone of you gals have a Damier Ebene Large Noe??

discomom

O.G.
May 20, 2008
If anyone has a Damier Ebene Large Noe -- can you post pics? i'm considering one... believe it or not - i went to the Rodeo drive store and the SA there says -- (re: Special orders) that they still might take some since it hasn't been busy with these orders.. the mgr might still approve it..even though LV HQ said that they wont do it on soft sided items anymore ...

would appreciate any photos .. thx!

I think it would be pretty. The Azur is on my want list, and you can't go wrong with Ebene.

Sorry I don't have one and am not much help, but it seems like this isn't a bag very many people would have.

I just do not think they have listed it yet. She just sold it to them I think it was last week. So I would call them and ask them about it.

The reason she sold it is she just was not using it. She loved it when she was using it.

Sometimes things sell in the store really fast so they never make it to the website. I agree with beljwl and you should call the store and see what they say.

Sometimes things sell in the store really fast so they never make it to the website. I agree with beljwl and you should call the store and see what they say.

That is a possibility that is already sold before it was listed but knowing Fashionphile they probably just have not gotten around to listing it. Knowing Fashionphile if you call they will have no idea they even have it there. So the persons first name that sold it to them is Nancy maybe they can find it by that. Knowing what I know, I am expecting the selling price to be around $1000.

Thanks..for the info.......i'm calling today.. so even with some bad posts about them, you guys still would shop with fashionphile?, right? i think they are good - but yes, some other ladies dont like working with them. i've bought a couple of items from them- no hassle.

Since I know the original owner of the bag. I can tell you she really takes care of her bags. She totally babies them.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I have both bought and sold with Fashionphile with no problems.