Does anyone NOT baby their Vachetta? Show pics!

tanya1729

May 1, 2013
Hi everyone!

I’m looking to get a new workhorse bag and I’m thinking of the GM neverfull in Monogram.

I already have the MM DE neverfull.

I’d love to see pics of your Vachetta if anyone else does not baby their bags! I am so scared of using a Vachetta bag as a care free everyday commuter bag.

Anything you can say or advice you can give to help me take the plunge is much appreciated!

Thank you all!

Reactions: bag345addict
I do not baby mine, but I also don't see lots of damages on mine.
The key is to let the vachetta darken a bit before bringing it out.

What I do is to spray apple guard on the vachetta, let it sit out a few days (close to a window), and then just use it. Apple guard will protect it from really staining for a few months. And then, stains become hard to stick.

I used to be very very mental about vachetta. I used to not enjoy them at all. I have a bag that is a few years old (not quite tanned, cause I didn't use this bag much), and never had apple guard on. One day it was raining and I had to carry this bag from bus station to home. I was sure that the bag would be ruined. But to my surprise, it left no mark. After witnessing that process, my fear was suddenly cured.

And ever since I found out about apple guard, I use my bag fearlessly.

These are just my personal experience. I hope this helps you get over your concern of using vachetta. It really should be enjoyed. It is more resilient than you might think.

I do not baby mine, but I also don't see lots of damages on mine.
The key is to let the vachetta darken a bit before bringing it out.

What I do is to spray apple guard on the vachetta, let it sit out a few days (close to a window), and then just use it. Apple guard will protect it from really staining for a few months. And then, stains become hard to stick.

I used to be very very mental about vachetta. I used to not enjoy them at all. I have a bag that is a few years old (not quite tanned, cause I didn't use this bag much), and never had apple guard on. One day it was raining and I had to carry this bag from bus station to home. I was sure that the bag would be ruined. But to my surprise, it left no mark. After witnessing that process, my fear was suddenly cured.

And ever since I found out about apple guard, I use my bag fearlessly.

These are just my personal experience. I hope this helps you get over your concern of using vachetta. It really should be enjoyed. It is more resilient than you might think.

This makes me feel so good, I think the monogram neverfull is so absolutely beautiful. I just need to love it and use it and not worry so much! Thank you for your response on this!