Jimmy Choo Does anyone miss the Mahala besides me - in is beautiful colors?

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
I check in frequently - but haven't posted in a very long time. I was just curious (if I am still welcome... LOL) what ya'll think about the Mahala and if it will ever be as popular again. I realize the website still has it in black, but it had so many beautiful hues that it had come in ... and I miss those sooo much! Anyone else? You think they are gone for good and will have to settle for boring old black? (kidding about the boring for those of you who love black bags)

The Mahala is probably my favorite Choo bag, and I would love to have one in Electric Blue. Not that I have the funds available anyway, but I'd like to have one just the same! :yes:

You know, that is a good question. Mahala and Ramona have been huge for J Choo so it would not suprise me to see a new Mahala with each new season. I like the bright colored bags, too.

I love my coloured Mahalas and the pop they add to an outfit. Mahalas/Maddys/Ramonas/Rikis are all iconic Choo styles and it would be great to see an offering of each in a seasonal colour a couple of times a year. I can understand they want to keep the brand fresh and broaden their customer base with new styles, but these classics are the foundation of their handbag line. Pass along your comments to JC...if Choo isn't aware of the latent demand, they won't know that customers want to buy coloured Mahalas.

The Mahala is also one of my most Favorite styles as well!!!!

I just purchased a new one last week :sneaky:

I think Jimmy Choo needs to start listening to their customers and bring back the Mahala!!

Maybe I will have to send a special comment/request to Jimmy Choo directly! I had the liquid patent in the brown color (not the name they used) and believe it or not - I actually had an Electric Blue Mahala...... I prefer the all leather ones to the liquid patent, and I don't know what came over me as to why I sold my Electric Blue one (on ebay). I totally regret it. It was by far my favorite bag to carry, easy to use and get things in and out of and just all around made everything I wore look better. I am unfortunately just not a black bag girl, so can not justify buying a black Mahala - I will never use it. Maybe they will hear my plea and bring her back with more options. I think it was the perfect bag.

I had an electric blue Mahala, too...and a gorgeous dark green one that was not available here in the US...sold them both. They are just too big for me. I have one left in off white anaconda and if I did not love the texture of this bag it would be gone. I wish it was a Maddy...

I bought an Electric Blue Mahala from AFF a few months ago. I loved the color but wasn't sure I could pull it off. Well, I decided to start using it last week and I love it! I think it's one of my favorite designs of any bag -- it's just so practical with all the external and inside pockets, the shape is unique, and the color is just amazing! In fact, I loved it so much I just purchased another new-to-me Mahala in red, I can't wait to get her. I would love it if JChoo brought back the style in other rich, saturated colors!