Does anyone make baby boutique tutu's, headbands, hairclips?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I have a 9 month old baby girl and I am thinking of trying to make her some boutique tutu's, headbands and hair clips. Has anyone done any thing like this before? I would love some tips, how to's or advice. Thanks for sharing!

2. I did that with my first little girl ~~ she had matching hair accessories for all her outfits. At a local craft show these same tiny treasures sold for $11 each (not mine ~I wish) amazing because they are so easy to make. Find the ribbon, buttons, and clips you want to use and just experiment with them... I don't know if you can hand stitch, but that is my tool of choice. But you can just as easily hot glue, crazy glue, or Aleene's the little creations, too. Headbands are trickier because I always feel like they are giving baby a headache~~~ you are on your own there....just make them very stretchy.
    They sell wonderful small rickrack and other ribbon in the scrapbooking section and they have the most wonderful buttons these days, like I said she always had matching pieces so let her existing outfits be your inspiration!!

Don't forget to post pics!!!

3. Thanks! I will let you know how it goes!

4. Oh, please show us pics when you're done. I know I will want to make some for Emily...when she gets some more hair ;)

5. Oh, my best friend does this! It seems pretty easy! Im sure you could google the instructions.

6. I definitely want to see these pics when you are done!!!