Does anyone likes jade?

sarahcantiik

Which bag to buy today?
Mar 27, 2006
Raise your hand if you do.

I have a jade bracelet that I bought at Hong Kong last year. It's always on me ever since. Nothing fancy, I just like the color. It has a purple swish on it.

Couple of pics below. Please show me yours :idea:

Attachments

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have some heirlom jade jewelry set in 24 karat gold. I don't wear them so much since my Ering is platinum.

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I have a couple, and I love them...but dont usually wear them much as I should.....

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I have a jade bangle I wear almost every day! :smile:
That's really pretty and the color looks perfect with your skintone!

I've always wanted a jade bangle, but they're really expensive here. If I ever go to China I'm buying a bunch! I think for my skintone, I would get a paler one like Sarah's.

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
jade rocks, but i've always been told that you're supposed to be gifted jade.... something to do with luck, so i've never bought any for myself....guess i have to start dropping the hints to my SO. :graucho:

Faith

He makes me smile!
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
over the moon
I heard that if it's a gift it's good luck also. That's why my DH bought my a purple and pale green one back from Singapore a few years back. I don't have a pic, but it's beautiful!

Royal

Aug 7, 2006
Los Angeles
I love jade! I have a quartz bracelet that looks like jade, but no actual jade itself. I love how it changes colors the more you wear it, too.

D Lee

H Lover
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
I always wonder how you guys can get your hands into the tiny jade bangles. My mother gave me the pair she wore on her wedding. I am a size one & I still have difficulty getting my hand thru' it.LOL!