Does anyone like to carry their Day crook of the arm style?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I do!!!:P Am I a big dork?:shrugs: Anyone else?:girlsigh:
    [​IMG]

IMG_0346.jpg
  2. I do that too! I just got 2 Days (my first ones) and I find myself carrying them this way. I'm tall and sometimes it's just easier!

3. Me too me too! Esp. when my shoulders are getting tired ... I actually used my Violet day over the weekend!

4. I definitely carry it that way that sometimes, too!

5. I take photos with it in the crook of my arm and I think it looks cool but when I'm out and about my day is mostly on my shoulder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I'm not very tall and when I carry on my shoulder it kind of bangs on my knee :rolleyes: I almost always carry Days on my shoulder :yes:

7. You're a dork :P ;) I do it sometimes, if I'm not going to be carrying it for long. If I'm going to be out awhile it goes on my shoulder.

8. LOL... I'm too short to do that :o( I always wear my DAY on my shoulder! :o) weeeeeeee DAY PHOTOS!!! lookin great girls!

9. My day I sold I always carreid it on my shoulder but I am getting a new one I will wear in the crook to break it in and stretch it out! :smile:

10. I always wear mine on the shoulder. I carry on the crook of my arm occassionally when the shoulder is tired & I am struggling to get things in & out of the bag.

11. I do sometimes, but I don't think it looks as good on me that way because I'm too short :P

12. You look very nice with it^^

13. When the bag is loaded, it puts too much stress on my arm, which is quite uncomfortable. It does look good, though.

14. yes you're a dork... :P JK..!!

u know what... i've mentioned this before but i'm gonna say it again. Hope this doesn't creep u out... but so far, everytime i see pics of you modeling a bag i end up buying it... :s Chloe paddy, violet first, and now a black day...

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!

15. Hm, I found myself this afternoon carrying her in the crook of my arm. I had another bag on my shoulder. It felt nice! So I'm a dork too.