Does anyone like to carry their Day crook of the arm style?

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I do that too! I just got 2 Days (my first ones) and I find myself carrying them this way. I'm tall and sometimes it's just easier!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Me too me too! Esp. when my shoulders are getting tired ... I actually used my Violet day over the weekend!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I take photos with it in the crook of my arm and I think it looks cool but when I'm out and about my day is mostly on my shoulder.

ladybugfreckle

one is never enough
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
rockies
You're a dork :P ;) I do it sometimes, if I'm not going to be carrying it for long. If I'm going to be out awhile it goes on my shoulder.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
LOL... I'm too short to do that :o( I always wear my DAY on my shoulder! :o) weeeeeeee DAY PHOTOS!!! lookin great girls!

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
West Coast
My day I sold I always carreid it on my shoulder but I am getting a new one I will wear in the crook to break it in and stretch it out! :smile:

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
When the bag is loaded, it puts too much stress on my arm, which is quite uncomfortable. It does look good, though.

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
yes you're a dork... :P JK..!!

u know what... i've mentioned this before but i'm gonna say it again. Hope this doesn't creep u out... but so far, everytime i see pics of you modeling a bag i end up buying it... :s Chloe paddy, violet first, and now a black day...

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I take photos with it in the crook of my arm and I think it looks cool but when I'm out and about my day is mostly on my shoulder.
Hm, I found myself this afternoon carrying her in the crook of my arm. I had another bag on my shoulder. It felt nice! So I'm a dork too.